Curse World

Morro was controlling my body, my body had a more ghostly look and I kept a hood over my head.

I was trying to take control over it but I just couldn't. My body felt weak.

We stood on top of a building in Stiix as a ghost floated to us "The gateway is becoming more stable. Soon."

"Any sign of the ninja?" Morro asked.

The other ghost shook his head "No but we have two spooks for every nook and cranny in this watering hole. And even if they do show, any one of us they strike down can simply return through the portal. You're invincible Morro."

"I thought that once before" he replied "Let them revel but we must not let our guard down."

A ghost reassured "Don't worry Morro, soon you will be the Green Ninja and then the 16 realms will be ours" it spoke as others ghosts were clamoring below.

~~~

Morro shapeshifted into a ghost as three food trucks were arriving. I saw Sensei Wu and Misako.

Morro floated up and held his hands out "Hold it right there, Wu." He spoke and the Sensei got out of the truck. "Let me speak to my pupil."

Morro's face shifted back to his ghostly face and he smirked "Sensei. I was wondering when you were gonna show up."

Wu lightly gasped "Morro. Let Asteria go."

Morro laughed "I don't think so. She's very useful though...I can use her. And besides, did you really think I would let you stroll right in? Your wisdom fails you in your old age."

Wu approached while looking up "Last chance Morro. You may no longer be my pupil, but I can still teach you a lesson. My ninja are well-trained and they will defeat every last one of you. Give up now or forever rest in piece."

The ghost laughed "And wanting to hurt your own pupil? How thoughtful. Take them." He looked at the other three ghosts and they took Wu and Misako.

~~~

Morro's dragon roared and Morro flew us to where it was roaring, Despite being controlled by Morro, I could sense auras. There was Lloyd in his ninja uniform, only his aura was a bright cyan. It was Nya wearing the Green Ninja costume.

Morro landed on the ground "The Green Ninja. So rude. Hasn't anyone told you it's not polite to be late to the party?" He smirked as the ghosts grabbed Nya and pushed her to the ground.

I felt my heart sink in sorrow but I wasn't able to do anything. I couldn't break free of this possession.

"Surely it's not just you" Morro smirked as he held the Sword of Sanctuary. "I know your ninja are never far. You think you can come into my home and steal the Crystal I rightfully earned? You think I'll just hand it to you just like the green gi was handed to you?"

"Tell me. Tell all of us that I'm better than you and I'll let you go" he grabbed Nya's shirt collar. She stayed quiet. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" He took the hood off Nya and stepped back.

Nya smirked "Sorry, I couldn't hear you. I'm still a little wet behind the ears" water formed on her hand.

"She's a water ninja...She..." Morro looked at the ghosts "Protect the Realm Crystal!"