Shintaro

I walked down the hall and yawned, my feet taking me to where I need to go. I rubbed my eyes and went to enter the bathroom but hit my head.

"Ow!"

I stumbled back and held my head, groaning "Did I get taller overnight or what?"

I bent down and entered the bathroom, walking to the mirror as I yawned, waking up.

I stretched and opened my eyes, looking at myself in the mirror and I flinched. My eyes widened at what I looked like in the mirror.

It was some sort of Dragonoid form? I seem to have grow a lot taller...Maybe 8 feet maybe. My skin was the color of my blue Dragon scales, my mouth was a Dragon snout and my ears were like a Dragon too.

I felt my face curiously, it was quite odd. "Should I tell the others? Wait, what if they freak out? We did just get back from the Never-Realm" I thought and frowned.

I sighed and shook my head. No. Not yet. I'll find a specific time to tell them.

~~~

I finally managed to find a way to turn back human, my dark skin was finally back to normal and my human features were back.

I heard the guys exclaiming outside and walked out "What are you guys blabbering about now?" I asked and approached them, Lloyd walking out a moment later.

My brother jumped up and down excitedly "We're invited to Shintaro!"

My eyes widened "No way, the Ivory City? Let me see that" I held my hand out and my brother handed me the letter. I opened it as everyone gathered around me and the letter made small celebration noises as a magical spear was on the card.

"Woah...Fancy card!" Jay smiled brightly.

"That's the fanciest card I've ever seen" Cole said as he pushed Zane out of the way.

"Woah-" Zane exclaimed.

Cole sniffed the card "It even smells good."

I playfully rolled my eyes and uttered a soft chuckle.

"Shintaro?" Lloyd asked "As in Shintaro?"

Pixal spoke "As in the remote and exclusive mountain kingdom of Northern Ninjago" she explained and Zane spoke. "Invitations to Shintaro are exceedingly rare. In recorded history, there only been a handful of outsiders allowed into the Ivory City."

"I heard it's incredible!" Jay exclaimed excitedly. "It's the most beautiful city in the world and the people have wings!"

"Well what's it say?" Lloyd asked, I looked down at the card and started to read. Nadine tried to jump up and see, I smiled and knelt down a bit for her.

"King Vangelis of the Northern Kingdom of Shintaro of the Sky Folk, kindly requests your presence as honored guests to celebrate the birthday of the princess, Vania."

Cole raised an eyebrow "Princess Vania? Who's that?" He asked and Nya spoke "Apparently the daughter of King Vangelis."

"Little is known about Shintaro" Zane spoke "Up until recently, it was still considered a mythical place."