Fame? Or Frame?

I sat in my bedroom, reading about these Dragonoids. "So, Dragons that can have a human form and look like a Dragon at the same time? Cool." I muttered.

Iris stared at my scroll curiously. I looked at her and smiled. She seemed to notice the Hypnobrais in the scroll and pointed there with her tail, "Family."

I raised an eyebrow, "Huh? What do you mean, Iris?" I asked, but couldn't get an answer back as the door open and we glanced over.

"Hey Lloyd" I greeted the bean sprout and gave him a smile. "Hey. Uncle wants all of us in the control room" he informed me. "Oh- okay then. I'll be right there" I said and he nods as he left.

I put my scroll away in my bag and picked up Iris as she slithered to my shoulders, curling around my neck. I eyed my gray ninja gi and sighed. I didn't feel ready. Not yet.

I arrived at the bridge. "What is it? Did they sell out of Kai action figures?" Kai asked and I rolled my eyes.

Wu sighed "No, that's not it...it appears when you destroyed the Cursed Realm, one ghost escaped. Clouse. Security footage shows him buying a train ticket that will arrive in Stiix in just a few hours" Wu explained.

"Clouse? That evil sorcerer?What does he want with Stiix?" Cole asked and my eyes narrowed, memories of him filling my head. Cole continued "And besides...that place is just a salvage yard now."

"That's why I want you to go there and stop whatever it is he is planning to do" Wu explained "But Darreth wanted us to visit the hospital for that Grant-A-wish thing" Kai said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Hey, we take orders from Sensei Wu, not Darreth. Lil' Nelson only has a broken leg. If his wish is to be a ninja for a day, that day can be tomorrow" Lloyd said and I nod "Agreed...let's go" I said and we all left. The others jumped off and formed their dragons, I took a step back and ran.

I jumped off the bounty and my blue wings opened as I took off towards the others, flying next to Nya. "Hey, we're just above Ninjago City. Isn't that where Lil' Nelson is? Let's drop by for a quick stop!" Kai said, I groaned quietly. "We don't have time!" Lloyd said "Technically, we do. As long as we don't encounter any problems" Zane explained.

"You guys can go, I'm going on ahead!" I said "Are you sure? You know how powerful he is." Nya said. I looked at her "Why don't you come with and we can search together?" I smiled. Nya's face slightly flushed red and she smiled "Okay then."

~~~

Nya and I arrived at Stiix and we roamed around searching for him. I heard a noise and followed it as I got separated with Nya. I opened the door of an abandoned building...it was empty. I walked inside as the door shut behind me "Hello?" I asked while looking around. "Hm...and who do we have here?" I heard and tensed as I turned to the voice.

It was a guy but...he was floating. "Uh...Hi?" I said. Iris hissed. "And who might you be?" He asked "I'm Asteria...and you?" I asked. "I am Nadakhan, a Djiin." He said.

"Nadakhan...I know who you are. I've read about you" I said and he flew around me while saying "Then that means you know about the wishes...why don't you make your first wish?" He said.

"...I'd...rather not" I said and looked away "Oh? And why not? Everyone wants a wish...You must have something you want..." Nadakhan taunted.