ArraKore

I stood in the secret basement with everyone as Nya put the scroll on the table, "We think the three Dragon cores can be found somewhere here, here and here" she points to three different spots on the map.

"We have to find all of them if we want to stop the Mergequakes and stabilize the world."

Lloyd spoke, "So we have to split up into three teams. How do you want to?-"

I chimed in, "Sora, Nya, Nadine and I."

His eyes widen "Oh. That was quick..." He tilts his head. "Still prepared as ever, huh" he smiled. "Then me and Arin will be a team."

The kid smiled, "Sounds good. And that leaves..."

I turned to Wyldfyre and Kai who scoffed and turned away. I chuckled. Zane spoke, "I will remain here at the Monastery to deal with any Mergequakes that arise and to also work on figuring out the portal gates. There is a high percentage chance the gates are tied to the Merge. Perhaps since I woke on the Imperium side of the gate, they will be the key to finding the other ninja."

"That's great, Zane. Sora, let's-" Nya started but the Dragon Sora flew down to us. "Oh, right. I guess Sora should be coming with too."

I snickered with Nadine, finding the confusion a bit funny.

~~~

Nya, Nadine, Sora, Riyu and I walked through a underground maze and I glanced around cautiously. "Are these tunnels getting smaller?" Sora asked, "I swear these tunnels are getting smaller."

Nya shrugged "Sure, this ancient tomb is not exactly the safest place. We've been..." She paused as we saw a skeleton hanging from spikes.

I winced, imagining what happened to them.

Sora turned to us "Understatement, I'm thinking we're not wanted here. The booby trap, spears that shot at us when we entered was my first clue."

Nya walked to the skeleton "The Dragon core we need is missing. This tomb is the only way we know of to find out where it went."

I nod and pulled out a bag, "Which is why we brought these."

Sora raised an eyebrow, "A bag of rocks?" She asks. Nadine tilts her head "Yeah, what do we need rocks for?"

I shook my head "Not rocks. Seeker Stones."

Nya nods, "The Cloud Kingdom archives let me borrow them. They're supposedly a burial vault in here if I arrange the stones correctly. It'll show us anything we seek, well, anything that isn't alive. Weird rules, I know."

"Given my luck recently, I bet those stones fall into acid before we get a chance to use them" Sora frowned. I raised an eyebrow "What does that mean?" I ask.

She sighed, "If you haven't noticed, things don't always go right for me. I create a hardlight technology, it gets used as a weapon. Almost win a Mech race, cause a war between two kingdoms. We try to find a Dragon energy core to save the world, it's missing."

"I'm a black cloud."

I frowned and looked at Nya, nodding to her to let her take this one. She placed a hand on Sora's shoulder "Don't be silly. Never lose hope, Sora. We'll be-"