Land Of The Three Mountains

"I can't believe it. I'm in the Monastery of Spinjitzu!" Arin said as we were looking for scrolls. "I gotta say, though, it's a little weirder than I pictured it."

Lloyd spoke "The weird stuff is new. This place got real strange after the Merge."

Sora looked at Arin "Arin, focus. We have to find the Dragon's home."

"After the Merge, Kai began to explore some of the new lands."

Arin gasped "You know where Kai, the Fire Ninja is?"

Lloyd got off the ladder "Not exactly. It's a long story." He said and I flew down, landing on my two Dragon scaled feet "Is he okay?"

"I hope so..." Bean sprout said. "He sent me notes about the places he'd seen. I'm pretty sure I saw those mountains in here somewhere" he walked to the table and started to search.

I heard soft screeching and looked, the small Dragon finding a scroll and unrolled it. "The Land of the Three Mountains. But it's far away, and the only airship I still have is the New Destiny's Bounty" Lloyd said.

I looked over "What about me? I can turn into a Dragon."

"Ah..." Lloyd rubbed the back of his head. "Yes but what if we get attacked?" He asked. "Hm...Good thinking" I replied.

~~~

"It sadly isn't finished..." Lloyd said as we were in the basement. "And I don't have the skill to complete work on the engine."

Sora smirked "I might know someone who does" she held her hands out and grunted to use her power but it failed. She sighed "Really?" She faced the Dragon "Back me up, buddy."

It made soft noises and Sora petted it, she tried using her power again. She sighed and faced Lloyd "Do Elemental Powers come and go?"

"No." Lloyd said. I looked and ruffled his hair "That's a lie. You of all people should know that."

"Ah-" the bean sprout said and fixed his hair. I faced Sora, Arin and Nadine. "Elemental Powers are complicated. It can and will take a lot of work to achieve your true potential."

Sora groaned "Okay then. I'll get this thing going the old-fashioned way" she walked to the tool box and jumped down to the engine. I got on the Bounty with Lloyd, Arin and the Dragon.

I jumped down to Sora, landing next to her.

"Aah!" She shrieked and looked at me. I smiled "Sorry. Would you like any help?" I offered. "Uhm..You could hand me tools whenever I need them" she said and I nod.

While she worked, I decided to start a conversation. "So, you're Sora? It's nice to meet you. I'm Asteria" I smiled.

She looked at me "Oh, I know who you are. You have a couple names actually...Asteria, Wanderer, Gray Ninja, Dragon..."

I chuckled softly "Really?"

Sora sighed "Yeah...Arin talks a lot about you Ninja."

I lightly laughed "Does he now?" I gave a slight smile. "What about you? What can I know about you?"

We both talked while working on fixing the engine. She was actually an amazing kid, had a lot of talent.