Stone Army Uprising

"Don't rely on your eyes, use your ears" Cole told blindfolded Lloyd as the five of us readied our weapons for yet another training session.

I heard Dareth emerge from the doorway and he spoke "Guys, I'm teach a class later, and I'd appreciate a clean dojo-"

They weren't listening and instead charged at Lloyd striking their weapons down only for Lloyd to jump out of the way.

I looked over at them. Lloyd kicked a shuriken out of Zane's hand turning around to grab Cole's scythe to block Kai's incoming sword.

Lloyd stuck the scythe down steadying himself on the weapon and kicking the four in a circular motion.

Cole was knocked back into Dareth. He quickly recovered and tried plopping on top of Lloyd.

Lloyd rolled out of the way jumping and dodging every attack with grace and skill. Lloyd kicked Jay knocking him unbalanced causing him to fall into the trophy case.

Dareth scurried to his feet running over to the case frantically. "No, no, no no, no" he gasped running around the room to get the five to stop for a moment.

They continued fighting and at one point Lloyd kicked Jay flying towards the window. Dareth quickly opened it just in time for Jay to land outside without crashing through. Dareth closed the window locking Jay outside.

"Hm." I muttered and sighed. I ran at Lloyd and kicked his feet out from underneath as he fell down on his back. I pointed my kunai sword at him as I stood over the defeated Green Ninja.

"Show some decency since you're using this dojo for free." I scolded all of them gesturing to Dareth who gave me a grateful look.

"We should set an example for our student. Not destroy everything in our path." I hissed as Lloyd sat up lifting part of his blindfold over one eye. He gave a sheepish smile muttering an apology. I put my sword back in its sheath on my back.

Zane was the first one to stand and bow apologetically "I'm sorry Dareth" he said as Kai and Cole joined in.

"Hey! Open the window! Let me in!" Jay called from outside jumping up and down trying to get noticed. I took notice and walked over. "And why should we?" I mocked and smirked softly.

"Asteria! Come on! Please?!" My brother yelled and I made a soft chuckle. I opened the window grabbing Jay's hand pulling him back inside the dojo.

Dareth turned to me "Asteria would you mind joining my class later, the kids have been asking about you."

I turned to Dareth confused as Jay went to the others to collect their weapons.

"Sure I don't mind" I replied "I don't know if I'll be much help with the lesson though..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Dareth smiled widely "N-no worries! They just want to see you and learn some moves. And afterwards if you have no plans there's this really good sandwich place downtown I want to try."

I was about to reply but the room began to shake.

"Woah Cole control yourself!" Kai told Cole as he struggled to stay balanced. "It's not me! Woah!" Cole retorted as he fell over.