Harbor

I caught up to the others and Jay gasped "Is that your old bike?!" He yelled. I smiled "Yeah! Like it?" I asked.

"I love it!" He yelled excitedly. "It looks nice. I'm glad you could join us!" Kai said. Cole spoke, seeing the Crystal Warriors "You guys wanna try out this new Power Boost?"

"You bet!" Kai said and they all pressed the button. I pressed mine and our vehicles glowed a yellow color. Kai cheered "Woohoo! Fire!!" He blasted his elemental power from his vehicle and the Crystal Warriors were blasted away.

I blasted one of my elemental powers off my vehicle, my ice ability and it blasted the Crystal Warriors, making them suddenly disappear. I helped them get rid of most of the Crystal Warriors, I decided to turn off my Power Boost, not wanting to burn the engine.

Nya's voice came in through my communicator "Kai, Jay, Cole, you're overheating your engines. You need to ease off the power boost."

"This power boost is awesome!!" Jay said. I sighed "Brother! Cool down your engine along with the others!"

"You got it, powering down."

"Affirmative."

"Uhg, party pooper."

I rolled my eyes and continued to help them fight the Crystal Warriors, us going separate ways.

~~~

I looked up, seeing the Bounty was destroyed and it was broken in half. I saw Nya falling down on a separate piece. My eyes widened "Nya!" I yelled and drove after her, where the separate piece of the Bounty had landed.

When I arrived, I saw the Mechanic trapping Nya with the pole and Crystal Warriors were starting to approach. I sent lighting off my vehicle and blasted the Crystal Warriors. I swerved my motorcycle and hit the Crystal Warriors, I jumped off my motorcycle as I landed in front of the Mechanic and Nya.

"Hey, can I ask you a personal question?" He asked and I looked at him. "How'd you two ever pair up? Everyone knows a Dragon and a human don't go together. Especially one who's black."

I glared.

He spoke again "And does she even know what other half creature you are? Who your father is?" He smirked. "Woah, he poorly raised you then."

My eyes widened. "What..." I growled. "Don't you ever speak about my father like that!" I lunged at him and kicked him back in the stomach, I landed on the ground. "Asteria, look out!" Nya yelled and I looked, a Crystal Warrior grabbed me. "What the- hey, let go!" I yelled and swung my arm around, I managed to throw it off and kicked it back.

Nya gasped "It doesn't affect you either."

"That's not the point right now, I need to get you out of here!" I said and ran to the end of the pole, trying to lift it up. Nya spoke "Asteria, get out of here! Run!"

"And leave you? No way." I replied.

The Mechanic approached "Aw ain't that sweet? I'm getting all choked up here. Crystalize the girl! The Dragon is immune!"

I growled and hit the purple blasts away, making them stay away from Nya. I heard her grunts and looked "Nya?" I asked. The fire hydrant suddenly opened and I looked, the water that blasted out hitting the Crystal Warriors. My eyes widened "Woah."