Power

"Wake up!" I heard and started to open my eyes "Hm?" I asked and looked, seeing Wu and Cole. "We're at a different camp now, we should talk to the others and figure out a plan" Wu told me, I nod "Of course." I said as the vehicles parked and the three of us jumped off, everyone else was distracted so we went to Jay, Kai and Zane who were trapped in a cage that was connected to the vehicle.

"Oh, thank the Spinjitzu Master...you guys are ok. Quick, what's the plan? We need to get out of here!" Jay said "Jay, shh!" I whispered and groaned. "So, what's the plan?" Kai asked "There is no plan. With all these hunters roaming around, we can't just bust you guys open like a can of beans." Cole replied.

"I...- can of beans?" Zane asked, "It was a metaphorical speech, Zane." I said and sighed.

"Then...how are we gonna escape?" Kai raised an eyebrow. "Wait...What if we built the impossible?" Jay asked. "Huh?" Kai asked. "Oh, I see...so we need to.." I said and smirked.

"Build our own dragon!" Me and Jay said at the same time "Ok, both of them have officially lost it." Kai said. "No, they might be onto something...if we use it as a distraction, then we could escape" Zane said.

~~~

After some time, we had finished making the dragon. "Wow...that's so impressive." Wu said, I smiled "Ok, lets test it out" Cole said. "Can I fly it?" Wu asked, I looked "Hm...how about we see if it flys" I said and got on the seat as I grabbed the handles.

"Careful, Asteria" Cole said with caution. I rolled my eyes "I'll be fine Cole."

I started to peddle as I went downhill, I peddled faster as the wings flapped on the fake dragon. "Come on, you gotta work!" I said and peddled more, it slowly went up in the air.

I looked, my expression brightened. "Yes! It worked!" I said and turned the wheel as I circled around and landed the fake dragon back next to Wu and Cole who were up on the hill.

"It worked! Does that mean I can fly it?" Wu asked, I got off and pat his head. "Yes, when it's at night, we can start the distraction." I told him, he smiled.

~~~

I helped make sure Wu was able to reach the pedals, Cole stood up and patted his head. "Ok, make sure to keep full aware of your surroundings. Be safe and-" he started. "I know, I know. Don't crash and do your best..." Wu said. Cole and ruffled the young boy's head "Be careful." I told him. "I will!" He said and started to peddle as he went down the hill and flew up.

I slid down the hill with Cole and ran down to the camp, we hid and waited. I peaked over from the corner and saw Iron Baron making a speech about eating the Wind Dragon, I saw Wu flying the fake dragon and the tribe yelled "Dragon!!"

While they were readying their weapons and trying to shoot Wu, the two of us silently snuck around them and got to the others. "Asteria! Cole! Where's Wu?" Jay asked "He's flying the dragon" Cole replied and punched the cage open and I helped the guys step out of the cage.

"Wait, so...he's flying the Dragon?" Kai asked "Yep. We don't have much time, we need to get these Dragon's out of here!" Cole said.

We all ran off, quietly sneaking around. I noticed a Dragon in the air "Woah, did you guys build that? It's awesome!" Jay said. "...That doesn't look like it..." I said and heard a noise, I saw Wu had harshly landed.

I looked back up at the Dragon "Guys...run." I said and we all dashed off as the Dragon shot fire out it's mouth, Cole took Wu in his arms as we ran. "Aah, why is it attacking?!" Jay yelled "Because the dragons are trapped! You guys take Wu and help free the Dragons!" I told them as he stopped running.

"What? What about you?" Zane asked, "I'll free the Earth Dragon, you guys free the Fire and Wind Dragon." I ordered and dashed off towards the Earth Dragon's aura.

~~~

I soon arrived but saw the tribe hurting the Earth Dragon. "Hey!" I yelled and shot a fireball out my mouth as it made the tribe fly back.

I ran to the Earth Dragon and cut the chains, "Get out of here, now!" I told it. "...Thank you." The Earth Dragon told me and flew off, I felt a sudden pain at my side "Aah!" I yelled and growled, holding my side and I took whatever hit me.

I looked and saw it was a dagger. I turned and saw Iron Baron.

"...You." I said and glared. "You freed the Dragon! How could you?! You were apart of this tribe!" He said "I am not apart of this Tribe! I am a Ninja and we will free these Dragons!" I yelled and hissed.

A sudden blue smoke started to surround me. "What the?!" Iron Baron yelled, I gasped, confused on what was happening. "Wh-Wha?-" I ask as I felt a sort of power go through my body.

I closed my eyes out of fear. I let out a breath and slowly opened them. I looked down and saw aegean blue scales all over me, My eyes widened.

I..I turned into a Dragon.

I felt spears hit me and I growled, I roared and hit the Tribe back with my left claw, my large wings opened and I flew off in the air

I felt spears hit me and I growled, I roared and hit the Tribe back with my left claw, my large wings opened and I flew off in the air. I looked for the others and saw them down somewhere else at the camp, cornered by the Tribe.

I flew down and my wings closed, I dropped to the ground and landed, my body above the others. "Wow! Another one?!" Jay yelled, I roared at the Tribe and hit them away with my claw. I looked down at the others and got them on my head, I opened my wings and took off in the sky.

I continued to fly through the desert, I felt my eyes starting to get heavy and my wings gave out, I crashed on the ground. I slowly breathed "Hey, what's wrong with it?" I heard Cole ask, "Hm...I detect wounds all over it's body." Zane said.

I started to shrink size and returned back to my human body "Asteria!" Everyone yelled and came to me. Jay shook me violently as I felt myself lose consciousness.

~~~

Author's Edit: Oct 15, 2023

~~~