The Storm Amulet

"So Kalmaar needs two amulets to awaken this huge serpent, Wojira and he's gotten one of them already?" Cole asked Benthomaar after he explained. "The Wave Amulet..." I spoke and Benthomaar looked at me "You know of it?"

I nod "I read about these things before. The second is the Storm Amulet, the one we found on the Island of the Keepers." I said. Lloyd spoke "Then we better get their first and make sure Kalmaar doesn't get his hands on it."

"Or he'll awaken Wojira...And destroy the surface world" Maya said. "I fail to see how the amulets will awaken Wojira? How are they linked?" Zane asked. "It's really weird, but we saw it" Nya said. "Wojira is a huge snake and she has these two holes on her head..and the amulets fit inside."

"Inside her head...?" Cole asked, grossed out.

Maya chimed in. "And they were zapping her with electricity. That's what was making Nya's powers go haywire" she said and there was a sudden rumble. I ran to Pixal with Lloyd, she was looking through the binoculars to see outside the vessel. "Pixal, what was that?" I questioned.

"It is the electrical storm. We are approaching the Island of the Keepers" she said and pushed the binoculars back up. Everyone took a seat as Pixal spoke "Please secure yourselves. I will attempt to dive to a safer depth to avoid the storm, but we are likely to experience some turbulence."

I sat in my seat, buckling my seatbelt as I silently waited.

~~~

We stood next to the ladder. Nya looked at Benthomaar "Benthomaar, the Keepers can be a little...Uh, touchy. So it might be better if you let us do the talking" she took me by my arm. I nod "Yeah.."

Benthomaar nodded "As you wish."

Nya let go of my arm and I climbed up the ladder, opening the hatch and poked my head out. I was greeted by spears being pointed at me, my eyes widened and I looked up. The Keepers stood there and I spoke "Woah, guys- calm down...It's me, don't you remember? The one who you sacrificed to the fake Wojira?"

A specific Keeper approached, the one with two heads. "Asteria!" They said and picked me up, bringing me out of the vessel. "We have missed you so much, Asteria." They put me down.

"It is so boring here without you."

"Uh, no offense."

The other Keepers shrugged. I smiled "I missed the both of you as well."

~~~

"So, the time comes at last" Chieftain spoke. "The time for which we have prepared all these years. Awaken the Stone Guardians! Let all know..Invaders come! We must prepare to defend the Amulet!"

"Wojira!" The Keepers shouted.

Nya spoke "No, please! Listen. You can't prepare. There are too many of them."

"And they have powerful weapons" Lloyd added. "Our only chance is to get the amulet as far from here as we can" Nya said. Chieftain raised an eyebrow "This is the safest place in all the Realm. This island has concealed the Amulet for thousands of years. We are protected by the storm."

"They're not going to come through the storm! They're going to go under it, like we did" Nya said. "They'll find you, and take the amulet."