Resurrection

I sat on Crabby as he walked to the police station, we had gotten the creature to help us and Wu wanted to name him that. Cole was definitely okay with it.

I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

When we arrived at the police station, one of the police guys turned around and saw us. "Aah!" He exclaimed "Is the Commissioner here?" Kai asked while he got off Crabby with everyone else.

"U-Uh, yeah..." the guy said and I jumped off Crabby and Indie and Scout also got off.

Zane went to the guy, he smiled "Don't forget...the best way to defeat your enemy, is to make him your friend" he said and looked at Crabby. "Aren't you, Crabby?" Jay asked and hugged Crabby.

We all walked inside "Wait- what am I supposed to do with him?!" The guy called to us. "Take him to the zoo!" Nya said and we walked down the hall to the Commissioner's office.

We came to the office and saw one of the police outside the door. "We need the Commissioner!" He said "He's not taking any visitors." The man said. "But it's important, we need to see him." I told the man "All of his work is important" he said.

"Don't make me zap you!" Jay said and sent lighting off his hand, the guy being zapped and he fell over to the side. We ran inside quickly and we all started to talk at once as we went to the Commissioner.

"Commissioner, it's good to see you!"

"There's no time!"

"Sorry to barge in, but it's important!"

"We have to vacate the city!"

"We need weapons, lots and lots and lots of weapons!!"

"Crabby!"

The Commissioner stared "Woah, Woah, Woah. One at a time! Just shoot me straight. What's gonna do me in?" He asked as he stood up from his seat.

"Pardon? Do you in?" Pixal asked. "Every time something bad happens to the city, first thing they do is can the Police Commissioner. So what is it this time? Subterranean mutant insects? Indomitable flesh-eating zombies? A pirate genie?" He said.

"Pirate Genie?" Cole asked, I glanced at Nya and she smiled. I gently smiled back as my face warmed up.

"Yeah, anything can happen in this crazy town" The Commissioner said. "No, it's the Sons of Garmadon" I said "They have Lloyd, my daughter and the three Oni Masks. The Quiet One, who is Harumi...is gonna resurrect the evil spirit of Lord Garmadon and-" I continued but the Commissioner spoke.

"Hold up. The princess is behind all this?..." he asked.

"Which is why we need you behind us." I said "Along with everyone on your force!" Nya said.

"I'm not ready to lose my city just yet." The Commissioner said and picked up the phone, dialing a number and he put it on his ear. I watched.

"Hello? Yes, get me the Mayor." He said and it went quiet "...Yes, I'll hold" he said and I sighed.

~~~