The Goodbyes

"Surprise hug!!"

My eyes widened as I arrived at the Serpentine tomb, the children tackle hugged me and I fell to the ground. "Woah!" I exclaimed and looked.

I laughed with the children and Junior looked up at me as I sat up. "I'm so glad you're back!" He said. "It's good to see you, little brother" I smiled.

"Okay you all, off Asteria." I heard a voice and looked, seeing Skales and Selma. They got the children off and helped me stand. I sighed "Thanks dad, mom...They can be a handful."

Selma giggled "They became more affectionate towards you after they found out you were our daughter."

I lightly chuckled "I see."

~~~

I was talking with Skales but felt a vibration from my phone. I looked and grabbed my phone out my pocket, looking at the red alert screen.

My eyes widened. "Asteria?" Skales asked. I looked at my father "I need to get you and everyone out of here. Now."

"What?" He asked. "It's an emergency alert, you all could be in danger."

Skales cupped my face "I will protect my people with my life...I understand you are a ninja..But you are also my daughter."

"Please be careful."

I nod. Selma walked over with Junior "Honey? What's going on?" She asked. I turned to my mother and explained..

She gasped. "Emergency alert? Oh no, that can't be good.." She frowned. I brought all three of them in a hug "I love you all very much.." I said, I fear that something will happen to them.

Selma spoke "We love you too dear. Now get out there and show whatever has appeared in Ninjago City what you're made of!"

I nod. "I will.." I left, running through the sewers and got to a ladder. I climbed it and opened the manhole as I got out, putting the manhole back on.

I heard a noise and looked, seeing large water flooding Ninjago City. My eyes widened as I was taken with the water.

"Aah!" I shouted while underwater, it taking me with. I transformed into my Dragon form, swimming much easier now.

I saw a tour bus, seeing people stuck inside. I swam to it and saw Dareth, he screamed when he saw me.

"Dareth! It's me, Asteria! I'm gonna help you out!" I said. "Asteria?! Oh am I glad to see you! You're much bigger than I remember!" He said.

I ripped the doors off and let the people and Dareth get on my head and hold onto my horns. I swam to the surface and in the air, my wings opening and I carefully landed on a roof building.

Everyone got off and I saw Nya. "Nya! What's going on?" I asked. "It's Wojira! The Storm Amulet was a fake, Kalmaar tricked us!"

My eyes widened "What? What about the others?" I asked. "They're at the Bounty, we need to leave!" She said and I nod. I looked at Dareth "Dareth, keep these people safe."