Ninjaball Run

"Focus" Sensei Wu told Lloyd while pouring himself a cup of tea. "In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders...you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us."

The boy only grunted in response straightening his arm as he held himself in a upside down position.

"Literally." I muttered as I read my manga book. I was sat on top of everyone as Jay was right below me with me on his shoulders.

"Uh, Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea" Jay voiced to Sensei warily as our formation wobbled.

"Yeah Sensei, he's just a kid" Cole agreed and I looked down at Cole. "He's supposed to learn isn't he?" I asked.

Wu took a sip of his tea as he assured us "In order for him to succeed, we must all put trust in each other."

A sudden wrecking ball swung at the window and we all were knocked over.

"Aah!" I yelled and fell on my back. I groaned and sat up as I looked at the two contractors that were outside the window.

"Uhh..." Was all they could say. Dareth rushed into the room frantically stopping the workers. "Woah, woah!" He shouted distraught at the state of his dojo. "This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!"

I walked over to Lloyd checking him for injuries and then went to Scout and Indie who were sitting up as I checked them as well.

"Tomorrow? Let me see that order" the contractor grabbed the paper from his partner reading it to himself. "Oh yeah, my bad. Sorry about that, we'll be back in the morning" he apologized before leaving.

I stood up. "Uh Dareth, what is this all about?" Cole asked. Dareth turned facing all of us explaining "Well, I fell behind in some of my new payments and some development named Darnagom enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee golf course."

He continued shaking his head "They say if I don't come up with fifty thousand tomorrow, the dojo is gone."

"We already lost the Bounty, we can't lose the dojo too!" Jay frowned refusing to accept this.

Dareth gazed into the reflection of his bent trophy "Oh my trophies, all my fake trophies..."

Zane took a look at the company's sign pointing out "Wait a minute, Darnagom. When you rearrange the letters it spells-"

"O Grandma?" Jay interrupted and I snickered slightly at how off he was.

"No, Garmadon." Kai corrected as he had a slight annoyance in his voice.

"Ehe..right, that would make more sense." Jay said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"My dad is behind this?" Lloyd sighed looking down conflicted as his hands clutched onto my ninja shirt sleeve.

"Even if he destroys the dojo, we can train at Asteria's house but...it's crowded back there when we train." Cole said and frowned.

Dareth looked down sadly.

"Worry not Dareth, you are not in this alone. We are all with you" Sensei Wu replied in an effort to comfort Dareth.