Return Of Sky Pirates

I went with Kai and Zane to find the Bounty. Nya spoke from his communicator "Hey Kai, how's Destiny's Bounty holding up?" Nya whispered.

"I got my eyes on it now, sis. We sure could use it. Ow!" Kai retracted his hand from the electrified gate. "Be careful, you two. It's electrified."

I titled my head and Zane spoke "I believe all of the signs on this repo yard made that abundantly clear."

"Perhaps there's another suitable solution past this obstacle. Airjitzu?" Zane smiled and used his Airjitzu to get over the fence.

"You don't have to sound so cocky" Kai frowned and used his Airjitzu as I flew over the fence.

~~~

I had cut one of the chains off and approached Kai as he was working on trying to cut it off with his flames.

"Here, let me" I said and held my laser dagger. He looked and backed away. I cut the chain off.

"Woah, nice one" he says and I clicked the button on my dagger, putting it away. We heard the sound of growling and turned to the sound.

I gasped as a bulldog was after us. "Run!"

I dashed off as Kai yelped, following me. We made it to where Zane was and the older guy pointed his gun "Trespasser! Don't move!"

He shot at Zane but the bullet hit the chain, breaking. I helped Zane off the ground and we followed a screaming Kai.

~~~

I stayed quiet while I had met up with the others in the wrestling place, we sat at a table. "I'm so tired of all of this sneaking around" Kai growled. "Easy Kai. We're all itching to get back into action. But so far two of our own have gone missing and none of us have yet to lay an eye on him" Lloyd explained.

Zane spoke up "If only we knew someone who had faced him and could tell us what to expect." Lloyd frowned "I wish Wu were-" he started but Jay suddenly shouted "No! Don't say that word!"

We all stared at Jay. I had a feeling he had an encounter with Nadakhan.

Jay stuttered "I mean, why wish when we have everything right here, right? Go ninja, go?"

The people in the building turned towards us. "Nice going, you blew our cover." Cole shot a glare at Jay. "No, he didn't" Nya said and pointed to the tv behind us. I turned around to look.

"I don't know why this is news anymore, but Ninjago City's once again under attack by pirates. Or dare I say, Sky Pirates?" The reporter said on the tv.

"We have to help!" Cole said and Zane turned to him "But we're fugitives."

"Doesn't matter, we protect the innocent" Lloyd explained.

"And Soto said the map is on that ship. If we wanna stop Nadakhan we need it" Nya said. "Well what are we waiting for? I thought we were all itching to get back into action" Kai smirked.

~~~

We ran across a roof and slid to a stop as we came in front of Misfortune's Keep that was flying through the sky. "For your own safety, travel in pairs. We need to protect the people but also get the map" Lloyd explained.

"I forgot, what does the map look like?" Cole inquired and I stepped in "It's a lantern. Look for a lantern." I said and we all separated. I went with Kai and Jay.

The three of us ran down the road until there was an explosive barrel coming our way. My eyes widened "Jay get back!" I told him and threw him back as the barrel exploded and both me and Kai were sent separate ways as I landed on my stomach next to Jay.

Jay sat up and felt his head, I stood up and helped him stand. "I'm going after that lantern!" Kai shouted and took off. "Wait, Kai! We're supposed to stick together!" I shouted but he already had taken off, I groaned and felt my head in an aching pain.

"We need to go after him!" Jay said and I nod. I picked Jay up bridal style and my wings opened. They flapped and I took off in the sky as I followed Kai up to the roof of a building. He was grabbed my Nadakhan and they disappeared.

"No!" Jay called and I landed on the ground as my wings closed and I set Jay down.

I growled "Dammit..."

~~~

We had made it up to Misfortune's Keep where Cole was. He ran pass us as he was being chased by Flintlocke "I got it, let's go!"

I ran after Cole with Jay and we jumped off the flying ship landing on a roof and then jumped to the sidewalk. I looked up as the ship took off. "We got the lantern, meet up at the meeting spot" Cole said and my wrist communicator went off "Hi guys, I'm almost there" Lloyd said.

"Alright let's go." I said and the rest of us went back to the meeting spot on a roof of a building.

I heard footsteps and looked seeing Lloyd walking over. "All right, now let's fire this lantern up and check out the map. Kai, a little light?" Cole asked but Kai wasn't around.

"Kai?" Cole asked and glanced around. "Where's Kai?" Nya asked "Uh..." Jay rubbed the back of his head.

The ground suddenly shook, my eyes widened as all of us fell. "What was that?" Zane asked. "I'm afraid to find out..." Lloyd frowned.