Speedway

Scott took the tarp off the car. "Uh, she doesn't look like much but trust me, she's fast."

Cole raised an eyebrow "Whose car is this? Yours?"

Scott shook his head "No. I don't race." Kai glanced over "Why not?"

Scott turned to Kai "Look, do you want it or not? This, plus the other three, plus my car, that's five vehicles. That gets you in the race."

Jay frowned "I don't know...She needs a lot of work. You think we could fix it up in time?"

Nya sighed "New engine, transmission, brakes, shocks, wheels, timing belt, windshield."

"Yeah it's in bad shape. But it's the best I got..And she did pretty well. Until the last race." Scott frowned as he put a hand on his car. Lloyd raised an eyebrow "What happened in the last race?"

"Driver got cubed. Made a reckless move." Scott said and glared "Wanna know why I don't drive? That's why. Because I've only got one life left and I value it. I'm not risking for anything or anyone."

I approached Scott "Some things are worth fighting for Scott..."

He walked away "Yeah yeah, you guys can be heroes if you want. Not me."

I frowned "He's been stuck in this game for too long.." I informed everyone and they looked at me. Nya spoke "If any of us want to get out of here, we need that keytana. We need to win the race."

Cole nods "Then we better get started." He said and everyone went separate ways. Lloyd approached Nya "I'm going to check out the Speedway. See what I can learn. The more we learn about it, the better our chances."

I approached "I'll go with him, to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble." I informed Nya as I put a hand on Lloyd's shoulder. She nods "Alright...Be safe, the racetrack will most likely have Red Visors."

She took my hand and gently kissed my cheek "Both of you be careful. You have a knack of getting into trouble."

I smiled "We'll be fine" I reassured her and both me and bean sprout dashed off. He glanced at me from under his ninja hood "Did you really have to say that?"

I shrugged "Maybe." I smirked "Besides she won't be able to tell if we got in trouble."

Lloyd gently laughed "If she finds out, she's gonna kick your butt. You know that right?" I sweat slightly "Maybe..."

Lloyd gently laughed and I glanced over. I gently smiled, glad to see he was happy.

~~~

We arrived at the racetrack, Lloyd had changed into a disguise to help hide himself. I glanced over the ledge with Lloyd as we watched the racers go crazy.

"Oo, here they come! I can see them!" Someone shouted next to us and I raised an eyebrow as I watched the racers.

"Two teams down, three remaining. And here come the Whack Rats!" The announcer shouted and the crowd loudly cheered. Lloyd gave me a look and I shrugged, I glanced back at the racetrack.

A specific driver caught my eye. She drove a green car as she was trapped between two Whack Rats, one threw a fire bottle and she slammed on the breaks as the bottle landed on the other Whack Rat's vehicle.