The Merlopians

We had made it to where Nya and Maya were, Nya's suit had turned off and I dove down towards the shark while Cole and Lloyd held on. I was in my Dragon form as the both of them had their scuba suits on.

They shot the lasers from their laser guns at the shark and it swam away, I stopped in front of Nya and Maya as I helped them to the vessel and got them back in.

~~~

Maya sighed "Thank goodness you all came along. I thought we were done for."

Nya looked at her mother "You said you knew I could save us!"

"Well, I didn't want to be a gloomy-gus.." Maya chuckled nervously and the alarms suddenly went off. "Pixal?" I asked.

"That's the proximity alarm. I'm afraid we have unannounced visitors" she replied.

I looked out the glass as someone was on a stingray of some kind...I recognized what they were. They were a Merlopian.

He spoke "Trespassers, you have illegally entered the Domain of King Trimaar, ruler of the Endless Sea and Monarch of Merlopia. Come peacefully or you will be fired upon."

Zane spoke to us "The Hydro-Bounty is not in any condition to sustain further damage..Even if Asteria could get us out of this mess, they'll still find us."

"Looks like we don't have a choice then." Bean sprout said.

~~~

We were led into a throne room, my wings and tail dragged across the ground as I followed behind everyone. The Merlopian on the throne spoke, I was gonna guess this was Trimaar.

"You have trespassed into my Kingdom and risked the peace." He slammed his staff on the ground.

"Do you have anything to say before I pass judgement?"

Lloyd spoke up "Well, to be perfectly honest..We didn't know there was an undersea Kingdom."

Nya chimed in "And we wouldn't have trespassed if it weren't for us being shot down by your son-"

"What?" Trimaar asked. "..Is this true?"

Nya nods "Yeah. And not only that, which is enough really, right, but he also took me and my mother captive!"

"Captive?" Trimaar asked, his eyes widened.

"Oh, it gets worse!" Nya continued. Maya spoke "Nya, tell him about the giant snake."

"Yeah, yeah, a giant sleeping snake, that your son, Calamari is trying to wake up."

Trimaar spoke "What sleeping snake?"

"Wojira." Nya replied. Trimaar gasped, he looked at the guards "Bring the Prince and his Mer-servant to me, at once!"

The guards bowed and left.

Trimaar faced us "If these accusations are true, you have my deepest apologies. My son, Kalmaar will be disciplined, I assure you. For too long, I have looked the other way and-"