Under The Sea

We had arrived at one of the docks in Ninjago City. Pixal looked at me "Asteria? Would you do the honors?"

I smiled "Of course." I took out the button from my pocket and pressed it as the Hydro-Bounty arouse from the water. Jay gasped "How did you guys build this so fast?"

Pixal shrugged "We've been tinkering with it in our spare time over the past several years."

Wu smiled "It's amazing."

Pixal turned to Wu "I am proud to say it is one of the most sophisticated vessels we have designed and is practically unsinkable."

Cole chimed in "You know what happens when you call a vessel unsinkable, right?"

I made a gesture for him to not tell her, Zane doing the same thing. "Oh, uh.." Cole stuttered "It doesn't sink, of course."

Kai, Lloyd, Nya, Cole and I got on the Hydro Bounty. "This is amazing, just what we need" bean sprout said. "But how sure are you that the underwater pulse you guys saw is causing my powers to freak out?" Nya asked.

"97 percent positive." Pixal replied. "I'm not a robot, but I think that's pretty positive" I told Nya and smiled.

She spoke "What if my powers go crazy on me while we're down there? Maybe I should sit this mission out."

I held Nya's hand "That's exactly why we need you to go. You're the Master of Water. There's no one more connected to the sea than you."

Wu spoke "However, you do make a point. If you'd rather stay here, with your mother-"

"No, no, no. Asteria's right. I'll go pack!"

~~~

It was nightfall by then, I got inside the Hydro-Bounty with Zane, Cole, Pixal and Nya. We all got in our seats. Well, I stayed standing...There weren't any other seats for me to sit at, I stood next to where Zane sat.

He started to speak in a pirate accent.

"All hands ahoy, ye old salts! Cast off! And be quick about it!"

A inaudible chuckle escaped my lips as Nya looked at Zane. "Why are you talking like that, Zane?"

Cole groaned and turned to Zane "Don't tell me...You downloaded thousands of movies and novels on sailors and pirates in order to prepare for our journey."

Zane smiled "Yargh! And musical sea shaunties. Now stow that jibber-jabber and cast off, I say! Cast off!"

Cole sighed sharply. I snickered quietly "You okay there?"

"Yeah, I just...Sometimes he's so ridiculous." Cole said and turned back around in his seat.

~~~

Pixal hummed "I'm detecting movement in the aft corridor."

Zane looked "Fie! How can that be? We're all here."

Pixal shook her head "Nevermind. Must be a faulty sensor. We are entering open ocean."

Zane spoke "Avast, scallywags, we must be on arrr guard as we dip inta the dark and briny deep and fathoms unseen!"