The Sewers

I had given Jay his stuff animal back, he seemed happy about it too, I'm glad. We were in the temple, in the dojo training room as we were seated, Lloyd talking to us. "I know we had a setback, but...-" Lloyd started but Kai interrupted "It's always darkness before the dawn. Blah, blah, blah. Come on. Let's get going already, ok?" He said. "Kai—" Nya started but Kai spoke again "We don't need a pep talk, we need action!" He said.

Lloyd spoke "I agree. They actually gave us a break by taking the Time blade" he explained. "How is that a break?" Cole asked "If any of you captured something that powerful, what would you do?" Lloyd asked.

Jay chimed in "Um, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys" he said.

"Right. And unless I miss my guess, that's exactly where the Hands of Time are headed as we speak. Their home." Lloyd explained. "So if we can find the Time Blade..." Cole started and Zane finished the sentence "We can find Acronix and Krux's base" he said.

"Zane, are you able to locate the blade?" I asked him "Hm..attempting access." He said and a whirring sound came from him. It soon stopped.

"I'm afraid it was damaged when we fought the Vermillion Warriors" he said and I frowned. "I can see if the scanner on the Destiny's Bounty still works." Nya chimed in, I look at her and nod "Good thinking" I told her.

She spoke again "And the rest of you could go to the museum. Krux hid in plain sight there as Dr. Saunders for 40 years. I'll bet there's a clue where their secret headquarters is" Nya said as we all stood up. "I'll come with you, sis" Kai said, Lloyd spoke "Let's split up then." He said.

"Wait, one question: How are we supposed to get to the museum? Our vehicles got trashed by the snakes" Cole asked and Jay looked at me.

"...Yeah, no. I'm only able to carry two people at once, I'm not carrying you all. Besides, you can take your bikes" I told them all. "What about me and Zane?" Lloyd asked, Misako spoke "Well..I was saving this for your birthday, but.." she said and pressed a button on the remote.

The floor opened and a small ship that could fit about three people moved up from the floor. "The Destiny's Shadow." Misako said and smiled as she handed Lloyd the remote, "Woah. That's awesome.." I said.

"I love it, mom! Thank you!" Lloyd said and got on the Destiny's Shadow. "..I wish Wu could have seen this" Misako said, I frowned. "Oh, he will. We'll get him back sooner or later" Lloyd said "Hm..it's the later I'm worried about.." Misako said, her voice sounding worried.

"Huh? What does that mean?" Jay asked, Misako nervously spoke "I..I can't. He made me promise not to tell you" she said. "...He was hit by the Time Blade, wasn't he?" I asked, Misako looked at me, shocked. "Wait..what?" Cole asked "How did you know?" Misako asked me.

"I sensed the aura from his energy...it came from the Time Blade. He's rapidly aging...he doesn't have enough time." I explained. "Then let's get moving!" Lloyd said, I nod and got on the Destiny's Shadow with Zane, I decided I wanted to take a break from using my wings.

I looked at Lloyd as he was trying to find the button for the engine, I watched. The horn honked "Aah!" Lloyd screamed. "Pff.." I chuckled softly with the others.

Music played as Lloyd touched buttons and the engine started "Ugh..finally-" Lloyd said and he flew us out of the temple, heading to Ninjago city, where the museum was.