Found

I groaned as it was a harsh crash. I looked down at Nadine "You okay?" I asked and she nods "Y-Yes."

Scout licked Nadine's face and she giggled, I smiled and looked over to the earth ninja. "You and the baby okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine" Cole reassured and smiled.

~~~

I walked with Nya as we were searching for Lloyd and Harumi. Nadine held my hand as she tried to keep up.

I noticed something out the corner of my eye and looked. "Nya. Look." I pointed and she looked. She gasped and we ran over "It's Pixal's suit."

"Let's take this back then" I reply and she gets in. I picked up Nadine "Hold onto me okay?"

She nods and clung to me as my wings flapped and I flew in the sky with Nya. Nadine opened her eyes and gasped "Woah! So cool!!"

I smiled at how excited she was.

~~~

We landed on the broken Bounty as Nya exclaimed "Look what we found."

"My suit!" Pixal gasped "I mean...Your suit."

"It's okay, Pixal" Nya reassured and got out of the suit "It's yours now."

"There was also a note from Lloyd" I spoke and held out the note. "He and Harumi are heading to the temple."

"Then they're okay" Cole sighed out of relief.

~~~

I was working on a separate control system on the second floor as Jay and Nya were down on the dock, working on the thruster.

Nadine sat next to me, observing what I was doing. "I wonder if Lloyd and Rumi are okay" Cole said "I'm sure their fine, they don't seem to have any trouble looking out for eachother" Kai said.

"True, they're pretty close. Pass the wrench?" I asked "Got the wrench down there?" Kai asked Jay and Nya. "Yep, here!" Nya said and threw the wrench as Kai caught it and handed it to me.

I took it and started to fix the system, unhooking the bad part of it. "So, Lloyd has the hots for the princess, Hm. If things keep heating up, I wonder what we'll have to call him next— the Royal Green Ninja? Pliers." I said.

I waited and then heard Jay ask "Cole? I thought you put the baby down for a nap." She said. "You mean little Cole.Jr? I did, but he was pretty restless."

"Uh-huh, yeah...then why is little Cole Jr. standing in front of me and Nya and passing us the pliers?" Jay asks.

I glanced at Kai "Uh..." we said and the five of us jumped down the ladder, going to Jay and Nya.

Cole Jr. was walking around "...He's walking now?" I questioned. "I don't know much about babies, but are they supposed to walk?" Cole asked "No. No they're not." I said.

Nadine clung to my pantleg as she watched Cole Jr.

Cole Jr. went over to the cup of tea as he blew it, he drinked from the cup. "...And They definitely can't do that." Kai said "Ok, now I've seen it all. Now I really quit!" Jay said. Cole Jr. looked and spoke "Ninja never quit" he said and giggled.

My eyes widened. "Guys...I don't think that's Cole Jr...That's Master Wu." Nya said. "W-Wait, what? But, how...- How is he so young?" Jay asked "Maybe we'll never know." Cole said.

Wu went over to try and get more tea, I walked over and grabbed the cup and Nya took the teapot. "Don't you guys remember? He was touched by the reversal blade when he disappeared in time, right?" Nya asked while she poured the tea in the cup.

"So?" Kai asked and Nya set the teapot down, I handed the cup to Wu. "So what if the blade did more than stop his aging? What if it made him younger?" Nya said "If your assumption is correct, logic would dictate that he would begin aging more rapidly once the effects of the blade have worn off" Zane told us.

"So that explains how a baby can learn to walk overnight, but how long until he's, you know, back to good old Wu?" Jay asked, Wu finished his tea and Cole picked him up.

There was a Banshee yell then "...They found us." I said, I helped Nadine get on my back and my wings wrapped around her protectively.

"Our time is running out. How soon till we get outta here?!" Kai yelled "Not soon enough!" Nya said. Pixal ran to the Samurai X robot and she took off to slow the gang down. "We need to get this ship in the air, all hands on deck!" Nya said and they all ran to try and get the ship in the air.

I climbed up the ladder and ran to the others.

~~~

We finally got the ship working.

"Thrusters?" Nya asked "70 percent." Zane said "Systems?" Nya asked "She'll live. Get us in the air" Kai said and Nya pulled a lever. I looked as the map on the screen was scanning to track the Quiet One's location.

"...Huh." I said as I stared at the location "That's odd...it says it originated from the Bounty." Nya said. "But that- that can't be." Kai said "The only ones on the ship were us, Pixal, and.." Zane started.

"Harumi's the Quiet One. We need to warn Lloyd!" I said, Nya nods and ran to pull the lever but Ultra Violet suddenly stopped her. "Ah-ah-ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you. The Quiet One wouldn't like that." Ultra Violet said, I glared and stepped back.

As we fought the gang, I saw one about to attack Cole. I jump kicked them and pulled out my dagger, pointing the blade at them. They yelped and backed off.

~~~

Author's Edit: Oct 15, 2023

~~~