THE REDOENINING 2: The Reckoning (Please READ!)

Much like the character in this book, I refuse to die. So I'm back, with the old, but improved, Percy Jackson series.

Honestly, the changes to this one are quite minor, mostly it's just rewording stuff, some minor retcons and fixing some errors, you might not even notice. But we're back in action.

Also the cover for the story and the descriptions between books are only temporary...probably. I will update them both with better ones as soon as I can.

Hopefully all will go well.

Here is a line for you to use if you have any feedback or if you just wanted to taunt me a second time.

That being said. This is your disclaimer. 

Please read this. It is simply a chapter I can use to clarify any questions you may have before reading to avoid any unfortunate shocks later in the book or series.

Before anything I have to thank @MugetsuHollow97 and @fiercemeat for all the help they have provided me with these, show them some love and feel free to check them out if you're up for it.

The main character in this book will be male so male pronouns will be used, as in previous books, though feel free to read on if you'd like, I just hope you enjoy regardless of gender.

As for romantic pairing, the votes given to me by my readers have made Annabeth the love interest of this story, if you aren't up for that then no worries, but I hope you enjoy regardless.

The Godly parent for the main character has already been decided and will be revealed within the book. Once you find out who it is, feel free to make the decision as to if you'd like to keep reading, no hard feelings.

Greek Mythology is hard, I guarantee there will be some mistakes in the lore or something that gets sprinkled in there. I try my best but it happens, when it does, I'd please ask for the history buffs to not obliterate me in the comments. Lets keep it friendly and just give me a heads up.

Also I'm sure I will make SPAG errors throughout especially with the American spellings of stuff. It'll probably end up being a mix of both UK and American, I'm sorry in advance.

If that is not your cup of tea fair enough you don't have to read on. Have a lovely day anyway.

Other then that, Have fun, here is a key.

(Y/N)= Your Name

(L/N)= Last Name

(H/C)=Hair Colour

(E/C)=Eye Colour

(F/F)=Favourite Food

(M/N)=Mothers Name

I'm sure you all know the drill by now.

Hope you enjoy, Feel free to leave feedback and comments.