01. chapter one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.11.23

ooo. in a room, a girl with dark indigo hair that was tied into a ponytail, looks everywhere in her room- she was muttering profanities under her breath, 'god damn it- I'm going to be late for the presentation... screw it. I'll just take these unfinished ones and finish them on the way...' thinking of the idea- she grabs some unfinished papers with some writing on them. She runs out of her small and shaggy house, her white cowboy hat's strings swaying as she runs. Her shoes made contact with each step of her run.

As she runs- she writes on the unfinished paper, and as soon as she finishes one page- she stuffs it in her bag hastily, though this does result in the paper getting crinkled as she does so, though the girl was to busy on getting to her destination while writing down the rest of her writings- so she couldn't be all too careful with the handling of the paper as she stressed more on missing her presentation of her writing for her writing. Her breaths are panted; and overall hot. Probably due to the heat since it is the summer; well- most places are summery during the summer, as weather in this specific ocean that's called the East Blue, one of the four oceans in this world.

As she runs as fast as she could; she bumps into some random people minding their business in this town, muttering a not so 'sorry' sorry. While she is writing fast she has surprisingly nice writing even when she is running; and quite speedy than most other people would. As she runs; she nears the town center- though more people seem to be there than earlier; She skids to a stop so she doesn't crash into a ton of people. Looking annoyed- she looks around over the heads of others, trying to find a way to get through easier. Luckily the girl was taller height than most if not all of the random town's people, if she grew a couple more inches, she could easily pass 6'0 tall.

'Alright, enough is enough. Sorry for this people- but I'm in a hurry, I need this money or I'll be homeless...' Backing up, she starts booking it. As she runs through the crowd, she bumps into some people though she keeps on running; as she ignores the angry sounds of the townspeople whom she had probably bumped into. She progresses towards the middle where two people seem to be in a 'showdown' making her frown a bit.

'Screw this, I ain't got time for this bullshit' Then, backing up a bit once again, she runs and jumps; soaring over some people's heads- catching the attention of the townspeople; including one being a boy with a straw hat placed right on top of his head where most hats should get placed. Then; as she starts falling towards the ground, the other man in the 'fight circle' that wasn't the straw hat-wearing boy; turns around to go see what's happening- only to be met with a foot to the face the same foot as the girl's own she was using this random unnamed man as a lever to help get farther, her hand was on the tip of her cowboy hat.