post-marineford au

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.06.23

authors note ;
ooo. this is all y'all getting for a happy ending 🥰
ooo. "and till the end you're my best friend" - someone on tiktok

ooo. currently, ace was bandaged up- luffy went to go get the two of them some meat, and then- ace's head turns around as someone crashes into him- their arms around ace's neck- and it showed to be none other than momoko- and he stumbles back as his arms wrap around the back of her, and he looks down at momoko- whose tears were pouring out, "ACEEEE!!" She cries out, her arms around his neck was tight tears pouring out.

Ace sniffles as he holds her close as tears from momoko slip out, and she pulls away as she holds ace's face with her hands, her lips quiver, and ace had a sweet smile as he places a hand on her left hand that was holding his face. She grits her teeth was tears bubble out, "Ace- you- you couldve died!! Do you know how much i was worried for you?! Dont ever do that again you idiot!!" She cries out as she shakes her head harshly as she trembles.

And ace laughs, "im sorry for scaring you" he says, and she shakes her head, "if you didn't want to scare me... then you shouldnt have been so... so stupid!! I cant lose you!!" She cries out as she has tears pour out as she buries her face in ace's shoulder, whimpering, "ace... your the person i can't lose!! You moron!!" She cries out as she has snot and tears mixed. Ace's lips tremble as he holds her close.

"Im sorry momoko..." he says with some tears slip out as he holds her close, his hold on her tightly, she lifts her head and hold his face, and they press their foreheads together, and momoko's lips quiver. "You cant die... you just cant die, ace!! Your the one i want to be with until im all old and stuff!! You fool!!" She cries out as she burries her face in his shoulder, and he nods with a sweet smile.

"I want to do that too... momoko- i promise i will never scare you like that again" ace cries as he holds her close, her lips quiver as she cries with some happiness, and relief. Ace holds her close, "you cant die... ace... because- because i- i like you... more than- than just a friend.." momoko whimpers, and ace smiles as he holds her cheek, "momoko... i've loved you for a long time" he says as their faces were close

ooo. it was 10 years after such day, and currently, in a place in the grandline after luffy had became the pirate king- and where all his friends that he's made are able to live without worry, was a young girl with medium length raven colored hair, freckles, golden colored eyes, and tanned skin- was hiding with her mouth covered- some snickers let out, she was crouched behind a crate. "Hehe! Papa will never find me here!" The girl snickers confidently, "find you where?" A familiar voice belonging to none other than ace says- and the young girl flinches- and she looks behind her- to see her father with a smirk, he had his burn scar from none other than the time during the marine ford.

"Papa!! No fair!! You probably cheated!!" The young girl accuses, and ace smirks in a playful way, "now did i? Is that right, alia?" He snickers, and alia stands, a puff of her cheeks. "Im getting mama!! She knows that you probably cheated!" The girl huffs before running away. "Not your mother! She always takes your side!" Ace complains as he chases after the girl.

Alina sees a woman with indigo hair what was at her elbows- and it was none other than a 30 year old momoko, who had a small to medium sized pregnancy bump. "Mama!!" Alina yells, and she jumps into the arms of her mother, who catches the young girl in her arms, and on a crate was a boy who was sucking on a blue colored popsicle- the boy had indigo hair, black eyes, tanned skin, and some beauty marks under his eyes, nearly a carbon copy of momoko.

Momoko smiles slightly as she hums, "and what may you need my sweet?" She asks, and ace comes into view, "Papa cheated!!" Alina accuses as she points to ace- and momoko narrows her gaze at ace- who straightens up, a sweatdrop forming. "He cheated?" Momoko says- and ace just waves his hands in front of his, "momoko! My love! I wasnt cheating! I just managed to find her quickly!!" Ace says, and momoko just hums. "Well, alina- lets go get some food, allen, lets go sweetie." Momoko says to her two children, who nod, and allen finishes his popsicle where he puts his popsicle stick in his pockets, and momoko holds alina in her arms, and allen holds her hand. As the three depart, alina looks over her mother's shoulder- where she sticks her tongue out at ace- who sags in disbelief.

ooo. it was pretty early in the morning, and Allen and alina were playing around, and they pull ace's hair- and they continue to accidentally kick ace in his eyes, "oh! Again with the eye! Okay- you want me to call your mother?" Ace complains, and his children automatically get off of him- momoko is behind him- and she had a larger belly than before- showing it had been a while since then, "No!" They say in sync, and ace chuckles. "Works everytime." Ace says probably, and momoko was slightly irritated. "Call me for what?" Momoko questions as she holds her belly with one hand and the other on her hip.

Ace flinches and turns to her, "Momoko! My love!" He says as he sweats, and momoko eyes him, before walking away with a narrowed gaze, and ace sighs as his children also sigh in relief, before eyeing their father, alina smirks. "Papa~!" She has a sing song voice- and ace sweadrops.

ooo. momoko returns, to see ace with lipstick all over his mouth as alina messily puts it on, and momoko's lips tremble before bursting in laughter, and ace, smiles meekly, a blush of embarrassment on his cheeks, and alina sparkles, "what do you think mama?" Alina claspes her hands, and momoko just takes a seat next to ace before kissing ace on his cheek, "amazing sweetheart" momoko says, and thus- alina begins doing the same to her mother, and allen was asleep on the couch with drool.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko and ace would probably have 3 kids, two boys and a girl
ooo. alina is 10 so that means momoko and ace... 😵‍💫 (ifykyk)

1144 words
──
sorixu_