02. chapter two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.11.23

author's note ;
ooo. honestly, momoko joining luffy's crew was not all that hard, I mean sanji had to help defend the restaurant that the man who saved his life cares about, zoro had to fight some marines, usopp nearly lost his village, and momoko... uh...

  ooo. walking next to Luffy; her so-called new captain that she barely just met- but now would be calling her captain... what a weird world... and she can't help but have a feeling she's heard of Luffy's name before.... shaking her thoughts off and focusing on the present time- she was currently walking back to her house with the ebony haired boy next to her side.

"So... tell me about your crew- well I guess my new crewmates now I suppose..." She says in a more relaxed manner than earlier, luffy nods at her request; a cheeky smile still on his face.

  "Well- we have a cook named Sanji, oh man! Sanji's cooking is the best!!" Luffy starts- salivating at the thought of eating his chef's cooking; or food altogether... Momoko just nods at this information.  "Then we have Zoro; he's going to be the world's greatest swordsman!! He uses three swords, mostly at the same time!" At this information- her eyebrows raise.

She eyes Luffy, 'a swordsman? And three swords? That sure is a strange way to use swords, but I do wonder how would it work though... I wonder how he holds the third sword?... hmm... I guess I'll just have to ask... but I'm sure that this Zoro guy is probably strong, and maybe he's even better with the sword than I am. Probably is, I haven't been using or even able to practice after mine was destroyed after saving him.' She ponders about the swordsman as well as a male she knew.

  "Then we have Nami; she's our navigator, she also loves money a lot. She's also a bit scary sometimes... Oh! And then there's Usopp; he's our sniper as well as our tool maker. He makes up lies apparently about being on these adventures- but they sound so real at the same time." Luffy rants, Momoko blinks at this information, 'A money lover? And a liar? This crew sounds like a handful... maybe I shouldn't have joined and just ignored that strange feeling...' Momoko shuddered at the sound of this strange crew, but she was sure that luffy probably wouldn't let it be that easy for her to leave now...

  "Now, we just need a musician!!" Luffy shouts with excitement- Momoko deflates at this. "I don't think a musician is as important as like... a doctor," she says with a deadpanned look, Luffy blinks at her statement while tilting his head a bit. "Huh? But we already have Nami, and she already knows some medical things." Luffy retorts, making Momoko deadpan.  "Maybe I should just quit while I can..." she says, Luffy shakes his head, "Nope! I already declared you as my writer." Luffy says stubbornly.