102. Chapter one hundred and two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.23.23

authors note ;
ooo. this is the last saga with ace still alive 🥹
ooo. honestly, i could just make it where luffy saves ace... but I don't want too, it's necessary
ooo. should i give momoko a tattoo with a spade in remembrance to ace after his death?

ooo. we were at a nice resort, while Nami and Robin sat on some lounge chairs, I was sitting on a floaty in a pool when i saw some makeshift casino, and I have a flashback when I worked at a casino, making me gain a dark shadow as I float away from it as i was now in the lazy river, returning to my drinking of the nice drink that was a lemon type drink.

  I then somehow get dragged back to the casino, and I use the sides of the pool to push myself away from the casino, but it was like god wanted me too be there. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yell, making people look at me as i just get on the actual pool ground, letting out a breath of relief.

  I run away from the casino as I was in fear of it as i have slight trauma of the remembrance of my past days there. I let out a heavy breath, and I get in another pool, but when I closed my eyes as I expected that when i would open them, it would be fine, but no... it was the same old casino... NOOOOO!!

"ITS HAUNTING ME!!" I get out the pool, and I see some kind of explosion happen from somewhere, and just too get away from the casino, I go to wherever it was, but i must've contracted Zoro's disease as I walked, only to find myself back at the damn casino.

My mouth drops as I run off, and I found myself in the hallways( or wherever tf zoro was )and I see Zoro, and I instantly gain a irk mark. "Zoro.... YOU BASTARD!!" I bark as I run at him before punching him in his face. He snaps his head at me with irritation.

"HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUNCH ME?!"

"BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME YOUR DISEASE!!"

"WHAT DISEASE?!"

"YOUR GETTING LOST ALL THE DAMN TIME DISEASE!! I KEPT FINDING MYSELF AR THE CASINO!!"

"WHY THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?! ALSO ITS NOT A DISEASE!!"

"OH YES IT IS!! HOW ELSE HAVE I COULD HAVE GOTTEN LOST?!"

"MAYBE IT WAS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!!"

"IT COULDNT BEEN BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE WHO GETS LOST ALL THE TIME, BEFORE I KNEW YOU, I NEVER GOT LOST!! YOUR HAIR IS KEY OF HAVING SOME KIND OF DISEASE!!"