59. Chapter fifty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.01.23

authors note ;
ooo. momoko's devil fruit would probably make it easier for a lot of the battles in skypiea with her devil fruit...

ooo. connis replaced the towels on her friends heads, including momoko due to momoko being moved on her back unlike before. "There you go, you three are going to be all right. I promise." Connis says softly. Pagiya enters the room as well, "hmm, their still unconscious?" Pagiya asks, connis nods.

  "They are. But i think they'll wake up soon, their condition has been improving." Connis says hopefully. "It is. You've taken such good care of them and good things happen to good people ( not when it comes to ace 😇: like ace ). They'll be better in no time. Connis, when the sky finally becomes peaceful, id like to be able to show everyone the hospitality they once knew to my heart's content. Including you." Pagiya says with a smile.

  "Thank you"

  Tsu was crying out, pagiya and connis check it out.

  ooo. connis ended up leaving after her father and one of the divine squad who were forced to work under enel were struck down by lightning due to the man informing pagiya and connis that enel was planning on sending skypiea down to the blue sea, though connis got pushed away from her father making him sacrifice himself.

Anyways- tsu was in charge of guarding the three of them for now. "Tsu..." she mumbles- well assumingely at least.

Anyways- currently in momoko's head- she's having a dream and said dream is...

On a warm beach is momoko wearing a swim suit as she relaxes on a beach chair, a iced margarita on a sidetable. "This is the best, no luffy, no bothers... perfect..." she breathes out.

"Momoko!!" Ace laughs out, and she opens her eyes, and she grins. "Ace!" She shouts out as she gets off her seat and ace gives her a hug, lifting her up a bit- momoko has a bright smile- she opens her eyes and she grins.

The two of them are then sitting on beach chair where she relaxes with ace- both sipping on margaritas. "Perfect indeed..." she mumbles with a smile.

ooo. currently, sanji, usopp, and momoko were still asleep- sanji did have a cigarette but he was asleep- i don't know either. "I just had the most amazing dream... yeah it was all about you ( about me?🤭 )nami-san my sweetness. You and me wander through paradise together... dont wake me. Let us stay trapped in this endless utopia forever..." sanji says before turning to his side and he puts his hand in usopp's unknowingly, "nami-san..." sanji says.