99. Chapter ninty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.23.23

authors note ;
ooo. ALMOST A HUNDRED CHAPTERS 😍
ooo. how funny would it be if i make as many chapters as there are episodes in one piece

  ooo. i have raged breaths as I look at Kuma, I still had some blood running down the side of my mouth, "hm... i knew from the start that killing a bunch of injured weaklings like you would bring me no joy. Not too mention its not a fair fight. But orders are orders, even if i may not agree with them." Kuma says before lifting his hands, and soon a large ball of air was coming out like a paw, and my eyes widen.

  "He's going to release it down to us like a bomb!!" I call out as I stumble up, but my legs weren't listening, and I fall down again, laying on the side of my legs as i prop myself up, looking up at Kuma with sweat on my face. "I've thought it over and i've made a decidedly. I will spare your lives. But on one condition. In exchange, you give me the head of strawhat Luffy." He tells us.

  I tighten my hands as I swallow harshly as I look at Kuma narrowly. "If i return with him, that should be enough to satisfy the government." Kuma adds on. "We wont betray our own captain!" Usopp says, and Sanji stands up, I glare at my legs, 'get up you stupid legs.' I tell my legs in my thoughts, and I stand up, shakily and in pain, but I stand up nonetheless.

  "Now then... hand him over before i change my mind." Kuma says, and we all let out a, "never!" In sync. "...this was your choice." Kuma says as he releases it, and once again, my legs move over to Lola, "now suffer."

  It explodes, and it was too bright too see anything, i have my arms In front of my face as I just managed to get to Lola as I tackle her to the ground. The shockwave was so big, there was absolutely no fog in the sky. We all get out thrown away from the shock waves, and I even coughed blood out.

ooo. my eyes twitch open as I let out a pained sound as I was covering Lola's head from the attack, my hole body felt pain as I cough blood out before my face twitches in pain, and i go to get up as I fall down to my legs, but from what I can see, there was something happening, a fight maybe. But who could still move, much less fight at this time... the only other person I could think of is Zoro.

My sword managed to still be with me, so I take it and I use it to get up, but I still crumble down. I could feel that my back was bleeding and it was exposed. My head was bleeding, it was pounding like a drum( of... LIBERATION HWYWHEHEHBEEHEBSYWBAIEB ), my legs were strained in pain, my hands were all scuffed up.

I force myself to move as I hear Zoro all out about how Kuma should take his own head instead of Luffy's. I look at my legs, "c'mon legs!! Move!! We've been through thick and thin, so start moving!!" I bark at my legs that so desperately dont want to move. My ears perk up at the sound of agony from Zoro, before it goes away, and i use my sword to move forward, but where I saw Zoro, he was leaving to a different location, and I furrow my brows as I force myself to follow.

I hide behind trees, and there was a red kuma paw, that Zoro puts his arms in, and my eyes widen as my mouth goes agape, sucking in a breath as I watch Zoro, and I watch the entire thing, unable to take my eyes away.

Eventually Kuma leaves, and I stay in my position for the moment, and I drag myself too Zoro, "Zoro!! What happened with that- that red paw thing?!" I ask him impatiently as I see all the bloodshed that happened with that strange red paw, it was still shocking that Zoro was even still standing.

"what happened... nothing at all."

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko watched the hole thing, but she didn't know what the red paw thing was, thats why she asked "what happened here"
ooo. although momoko and zoro bicker a lot, he's still her friend

1000 words
──
sorixu_