12. chapter twelve

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.26.23

authors note ;
ooo. it's 105 degrees where i live 😭
ooo. im gonna start making memes about momoko and the others, but the memes sometimes don't happen in the chapter and sometimes they do 🤷🏻‍♀️

  ooon. eventually, the rando leads me through a path- thats when i hear someone i recognize, when i peak through a leafs, i see sanji; though he doesn't see me, "Sanji!" I shout as i emerge from the fat plants, the rando starts sweating, at my call sanji stops, and turns around, "momoko-chan?!" He asks with excitement and heart eyes appearing, but then he seems to take notice of the rando man, his heart eyes go away as he glares at the man.

"And just who the hell might you be?" He says sternly to the rando- this was probably too much on the guy's heart; and he crumbles to the ground unconscious- having fainted, i go and check his pulse which was pretty low... but he'll be fine... right? He did kinda collapse harsh onto the ground... eh. Standing back up i just shrug, "oh well, too late now... i'll just tie him here." I say blankly as i grab some vine that was just laying there- i then tie up the rando guy that goes by mr.teal in the organization thats hunting vivi and the other three.

"Okay, we can go now sanji." I say as i clap off the non-existant dust from my hands, sanji nods, "of course momoko-chan~! Whatever you want." He says with hearts forming in his eyes, and at this point- i'm not even effected by this behavior from him. Instead- i walk on the path as my hat's strings sway a bit, yeah- i was wearing it still, you think i forgot of it huh? Hahha lmfao.

  "so... who won? I mean- the bet between you and zoro about the hunting." I ask in order to not be in awkward silence. Sanji takes a hit from his cigarette, "Well... we're still in the bet, but- my catch was surely the better one, i obviously should win. But, i am a cook- which means it doesn't matter how big or how heavy it is if it doesn't taste well." Sanji says, crossing his arms over his chest- i nod as if i understand... which i kinda do...

I sniff as for some strange reason, my nose was getting runny... hm.As we walk, i smell a presence- but due to the fact that my nose is starting to strangly get running and stuffy, i cant tell what that presence is exactly, i look behind me- but nothing was there, sanji stops, "momoko-chan? What is it?" Sanji asks, tilting his head a bit. I look a bit for the presence but in the end- but i give up on it, turning around, i keep walking.

"Its nothing, just thought i smelled something." I say, sanji shrugs, "alright then, whatever you say momoko-chan." He says as he takes a drag from his cigarette. I deadpan at the sight, 'jeez... what's with him smoking all the time?' I think while eyeing the cigarette.  As we walk- in the distance a loud sound is heard, me and sanji look at eachother with confusion, but i just shrug as i blow my nose in a tissue. "What was that sound?" Sanji asks, i shrug again, "eh, probably nothing." I say nonchalantly, sanji nods, "alright" he replies.