historical AU

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.07.25

authors note ;
ooo. here's the historical AU of one piece

( third person )

ooo. in a place named grandjapan, is a walking momoko- who was dressed up in a blue yukata with red cloud patterns, a red colored obi, her usual hat was on her back with her hair in a bun looking hair style that was held up with a yellow hairtie. She holds a small book with a pencil used to write in it.

  Then some men with clown makeup bump against her, and she drops her book and pencil down as the men dont even say sorry- she gains a irk mark as she grabs her stuff, before managing to speedily run up to the clown. "GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE YOU STUPID CLOWNS!!" She barks with shark teeth as the three men manage to get spooked by her ability to catch up with her- especially considering that women's yukatas aren't usually best for running.

  The three men shriek as she grabs them by their ponytail's- the three of them were made to stop. She breathes out as she glares at the three men, "where do you think your going when you bumped into me, huh? Especially considering you didn't even apologize." She says with a angry shadow behind herself. The three of them break into heavy sweats. "Now..." she says darkly- then there were shrieks of pain and terror.

  ooo. she claps her hands together as she rids of the imaginary dust on them as she walks away from the three defeated men who had their faces beat badly, large steaming bumbs are seen all over their heads- and their faces were bruised badly.

  She goes back to her walk and it was dark and snowy- it was Christmas, a holiday celebrated in a far off land- and she approaches a restaurant as she was feeling hungry- she had already did a lunch time with ace and the many police who work for a commissioner called whitebeard- but now she was feeling a bit parched.

  She pops her head in the restaurant as some of her friends were at, she waves at them. "Mind if i join?" She questions them, "shishishi!! Of course!!" Luffy- a boss policeman- laughs, there was also princess vivi along with some others- and someone people in the town refer as pops.

  "By the way- has anyone seen blue nose as late?" Another police man, usopp- asks, momoko takes a seat. "It seems he's been really busy" luffy says, "Y'know since he can understand what animals say- i wish he'd been around more, we couldve solved lashes problem a whole lot sooner" nami, one of the owners of the restaurant as well as manager of it- says. "Yeah, thats true" sanji, the secondary owner of the restaurant and chef of it- adds on. "No doubt about it" the four of them all say- momoko blinks, 'huh?'