88. Chapter eighty-eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.17.23

authors note ;
ooo. i'll make her work more with the others soon, probably after thriller bark
ooo. btw the others would probably just not really include momoko since she left a sign that she wasn't going to be there for a while 😭

  ooo. i continued to scale it, but it was taking longer than expected, considering it was a giant at the end of the day, he even looked bigger and taller compared to the giants we've encountered previously. 'Jesus Christ this stupid zombie is like a mountain...' i breath out in annoyance as i scale it, and it seems to not even tell that i was scaling him with my sword and the borrowed sword that i mugged from that zombie as giant-luffy goes to some mast, at least i assume it is a mast...

Anyways, "a pole, a wonder what's on top? I'm gonna find out, this will be fun. Alright!" Giant-luffy says, and i gain a irk mark, 'IS THIS ZOMBIE SERIOUS?!' I tighten my hold on the swords handles. Giant-luffy reals its arm back before spinning like Luffy usually does before doing a punch, though it doesn't stretch, since of course the zombie might have Luffy's shadow, but he doesn't have his body, meaning he doesn't have the gum-gum fruit.

Giant-luffy stays still before lowering his arm again, "huh? Whats up? I swore my arms could stretch. Huh... why'd I think that? Maybe I'm thinking of my legs." Giant-luffy says as he scratches his head before doing a kick, and i had to tighten my hold so that i dont go flying off. 'HE'S EVEN MORE STUPID!!' I have a irk mark as Giant-luffy continues to try and stretch its body, making me a bit weary as now I just had to try not and be sent flying off.

"Guess none of me stretches. Oh well, got some climbing to do." Giant-luffy says as he starts climbing and now i have to scale him as well... god damn you monster with it climbing the mast. 'Stupid ass Luffy, getting your shadow taken, when i see you luffy, you better get ready for my fist of furry.' I scale giant-luffy.

ooo. giant-luffy got too the top of the mast, and i wasn't even halfway up its giant body. Anyways, it seems that thriller bark wasn't just some island, but instead a giant ship, "WOAH!! COOL!! This is one big ship! Look at that! Awesome!" Giant-luffy says, and i look from behind him at a glimpse of the sea, before immediately reverting my attention forward so that i wouldn't have to see how high up we were.

"You'd think there'd be a better view of the sea. But who needs a view when life looks this goo-oood!!" Giant-luffy tilts to the side a bit too much and nearly falls off, i shake along with giant-luffy's body, and thankfully he caught himself, and i sigh out. "That was a close one. Its settled! I'll use this ship to become king of the pirates!" Giant-luffy declares as a... ghost? Goes flying up to giant-luffy, and thankfully it was on the side that i was more so hidden since I'm guessing it probably works for one of the people working for the ugly ass warlord who just was sitting on his ass.

Anyways, the ghost departs, and i let out a breath before going back and scaling giant-luffy's back, 'Jesus Christ luffy... why couldn't your shadow been put in a shorter zombie...' I just continue on scaling this tall ass zombie, whose probably 6 times bigger than any other normal giant. Than this stupid... stupid giant-luffy.... JUMPS OFF THE FUCKING TOP OF THE MAST!!

"Set sail! Argh." It chuckles at the end, "YOU STUPID ZOMBIE!!" I yell as i hold the sword handles like never before, and just as it notices the sound of my voice, its feet crashes into some part of the castle, even taking out the steps too the bridge. "OH MY GOD!!" I yell as i pick up on a subtle yell from chopper, but i was too busy with what I'm doing to pay attention too.

I breath out as i sigh in relief before sighing in irritation. "You DAMN ZOMBIE!!" I yell at it.

( third person )

Four of the crew, Usopp, Franky, Zoro, and Sanji see the zombie with luffy's shadow in, before Sanji notes Momoko, "Its luffy's zombie and is that... momoko?!" Sanji's eyes widen at the sight of Momoko muttering profanities at Luffy's zombie, the rest of the boys also notice that indeed Momoko was on the back of luffy's zombie.

"Hey! It is her!" Franky exclaims at the sight of her, "this is no time too think about her, you said that she was busy with her own mission." Zoro tells the three of them, Sanji would've argued back, but right now he's got other things to deal with. Then, Franky panics as Luffy's zombie stands back up, the thought about momoko was pushed aside for the moment.

( momoko's pov )

I look down to see Usopp, Franky, Zoro, and Sanji down at a bridge, probably trying to get their shadows or something of that caliber, meanwhile- giant-luffy moved, and it turned to the bridge where the four boys were on. For now i'll have to hold on my quest of getting this salt ball in giant-luffy's mouth.

Giant-luffy raises its arm as it grabs hold of the staircase, getting rid of Usopp's hiding place. It raises the stairs up, before placing it on its head, "there we go." It says, and I blink in disbelief, "okay! Now i look like the real thing!! Cant be king of the pirates without a cool hat!" It declares out as it just walks somewhere. "YOU FOUR!! TELL REAL-LUFFY WHEN I SEE HIM, HE BETTER BE READY FOR A BEATING!!!!" I bark at them before reverting my attention on climbing giant-luffy. "GAH!! WHY COULDN'T YOU BE SHORTER?!" I yell as he seems to not hear me as i scale his back.

"Huh, i feel like i'm in trouble... whatever." It ponders as it stops momentarily before going ahead and walking again.

one piece extras ;
ooo. sanji was busy with luffy's zombie to retort to zoro, but if he wasn't, he'd probably argue with him

1080 words
──
sorixu_