89. Chapter eighty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.18.23

authors note ;
ooo. oranges are yum yum
ooo. already got the gif ready for when ace is ⚱️
ooo. when you know, you know (that neither ace or momoko will ever get to share their feelings)

ooo. i managed to get halfway up giant-luffy's back, where i let out a breath as i had to go back and continue on scaling giant-luffy's back as it pulls some chain that was like a puly( idk how to spell it )which makes it where the ship shakes, and it seems anytime i yell at it, it either straight up ignores me, or brushes me off.

"Its moving, its moving! Hehe!! Faster!!" It laughs as it pulls the metal chain faster, and i gain a irk mark. "YOU DUMBASS!! STOP IGNORING ME!" I bark as i speed up on scaling its backside even faster than before as it keeps on chanting "faster".

"Ore!! That's enough out of you special zombie, ores. Bring him down, start with the feet!" Some zombies down on the ground orders, and i deadpan as i shake my head, then he jumps up into the air, "OH SHIT!!" I yell as he starts falling down stomach first before doing his Gatling move which pumbles the zombies.

"I SWEAR TO GOD LUFFY'S SHADOW, YOUR EVEN MORE OF A MORON THAN LUFFY!!" I bark as i have my free hand that was formed im as a fist and i hit his back. "I'm tired of everyone getting in my way!! Rah!!!" He declares out as his arms were raised up in the air, just ignoring of my yelling. "Huh, i really feel like i'm going to be in trouble... whatever." He scratches his head momentarily.

My eye twitches as i have a irk mark and a shadow behind my head as i have a fire in my eyes, "oh you definitely are..." I grumble as i continue to scale him with the two swords in my grasps. "Stupid luffy's shadow... stupid zombies... stupid Dr. Hogback... stupid ugly warlord guy... stupid giant zombie..." i grumble as i move forward up its back as he walks towards the shore.

"Yay, i made it too the ocean. Hahaha." Luffy says as he sits and puts his feet in the water before kicking his feet, splashing the water around. "I'm getting hot. I'm going to be king of the pirates, you hear me!! The king!!" He declares as he raises his arms in the air, i simply huff out.

ooo. giant-luffy was now stretching, and i decided to take a break at scaling giant-luffy's back as it was too shaky for me as he was stretching, so i just hung there. "1, 2. First loosen up the arms. 1, 2, 3, 4." It counts as it stretches its left arm, making me sway to the left a bit, and this point i really didnt care to exert me over the top. Giant-luffy then moves onto its right arm, "1, 2, 3, 4." It counts before moving onto its legs, "stretch the legs, there we go- ugh, nice and loose. Huh, wonder why im ao stiff, like my muscles haven't moved in years or something. Huh... hope i remember how too swim, it'd be bad if i sink like a rock." It says... hold on... is it going to-

"OH SHIT-"

Under the water, I hit giant-luffy's back with a fist as i couldnt breath, i was also hold tightly onto my sword with my free fist. Giant-luffy resurfaces and thankfully enough i was on his back high enough i was able to have mu head out of the water as giant-luffy swims back to shore, and i breath harshly out with water slipping down my body as well as some sweat, my hands holding onto the handles.

"Oh... my god... my life... it flashed before my eyes( and ace's life flashed away... like akainu's lava fist )... luffy's shadow... YOU BASTARD!" I bark at him with shark teeth and i hit him with my fist with my right fist, which was holding the borrowed sword hand originally.

I look up and see heldon looking at me, and i glare at it. "Heldon... if you rat me too that ugly master of yours... i'll gut you and use your wings as a pen... you got it?" I threaten him with a dark shadow behind me with fire in my eyes, Heldon seems to take the memo, and he nods its head quickly. "Y-yes, i-i see..." it shivers in nerves. I then return on my scaling of giant-luffy's back.

  Heldon tells giant-luffy whatever it needed to tell before flying away, and i return on climbing giant-luffy's back.

  ooo. giant-luffy was looking for his hat that were the stairs, "damn it. Its gotta be around here somewhere." It complains as it walks around, the ground as i can suspect, vibrates with each step it takes. Eventually it finds his makeshift pirate hat, and i honestly was just focused on climbing the back of giant-luffy. "I found it! I dont feel like me without my hat on. I'm gunna be... KING OF THE PIRATES!! Oh yeah! I'll fire a canon to make sure everyone knows! Haha! Oh crap, that'd be awesome! Anyone know where the canon is?" It declares, and i annoyingly sigh out.

  "God damn... luffy's stupid shadow is more annoying than luffy is himself..." i grumble as i return on climbing the back of the stupid zombie as it walks. Some of the zombies down on the ground were running away from being stepped on as giant-luffy talks about the canon. ( like how ace canonly died 🥰 )

  "Canon, canon, canon, can- wait. What am i looking for? Why am i all the way out here? Huh? Why's this on my head? Maybe that dumb thing shook up my brain and made me forget what I'm supposed to do? Uh, i kinda remember about being a pirate? Nuh uh, that cant be right. Why would i waste my time on something stupid like being a pirate king?" Giant-luffy ponders, and my eyes widen at the sound of what it was talking about.

'Dont tell me...' I narrow my brows as a slight bead of sweat forms near my brows as i can smell the dark feeling that was coming from it, and that my gut tells me something bad. "I remember, this isn't the time too fool around our in the jungle. I gotta go- i gotta get back there fast." It says as it turns, and i dont have anytime to think about it.

I have to get this salt ball in its mouth, and i have to get it in its mouth fast.

one piece extras ;
ooo. heldon was fearful of momoko's threat
ooo. momoko refers all the zombies as it/its except for a very few

1150 words
──
sorixu_