15. chapter fifteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.02.23

authors note ;
ooo. i watched the entire live action one piece in a day lol, it was sooo good 🤤

ooo. i tilt my head and whisper into nami's ear, "whose wapol?" I ask, well- whoever it or; he is, he's probably not all that good due to the fact that chopper smelled of anger of the man, nami whoever; shrugs at my question, "don't know..." she says. Then- doctorine and chopper leave the room, i raise an eyebrow, "are they going to fight that weird guy?" I ask as i prop my arms on my knees and rest my chin on the palms of my hands.

  "What's that strange flag? What happened to the drum kingdoms flag?!" The man shouts, doctorine just laughs like a old whitch would in stories, "i burned that thing~" doctorine says as she fixes her sunglasses, "so you show yourself, Dr. kureha! The last survivor of the doctor hunt!" The weird man shouts, "This castle is no longer yours! This isnt a place for rotten shits like you!" She replies back, and I feel a small smile come to my face.

"Hm..." i hum as i continue observing the exchange, 'heh, i might not understand the full context of this situation, but i have a feeling that this wapol guy deserves being called a peice of shit.'  "Now leave this country! The drum kingdom has already died out!" doctorine shouts to the ugly man, "What'd you say?!" The man shouts; "Wait!" I hear luffy from outside the window, i look and i see that luffy was running towards the ugly man, "Im going to beat the crap outta him!" Luffy shouts as he goes to punch the man, 'Fight?! This means i can see how strong luffy might just be...'

  "Gum-gum-..." luffy says, "W-Wapol-sama! Its straw hat!" A ugly person dressed up as a chest... thing- shouts, "Ah!" The ugly man shouts as luffy has a war scream, "-pistol!!" Luffy says as he punches the ugly wapol; making the man go flying: and my eyes widen in surprise at his punch, "wapol-sama!!" The two workers for the ugly wapol, shout as wapol is flying- and just before he goes sliding off this tall ass mountain, his two lackies catch him by his feet just in time though i wish he did go flying off this mountain... but- i am quite impressed by luffy's punch that almost sent this guy to his death- this is the first time I'm seeing luffy.

  "How dare you bastards... over and over again... how many times do you have to be in our way?!" Luffy says starting to get tired of these guys- making my eyes widen a bit, 'luffy... was my feeling truly right about you?' I bite my tongue as i watch luffy closely- not even bothered by the fact that sanji came down to where luffy was.