73. Chapter seventy-three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.05.23

ooo. while the others were fighting, i was weaving and dodging from the marines with a snoring luffy on my back, i look at him, "if you die luffy, I'LL GO TO HEAVEN AND DRAG YOUR ASS BACK TO LIFE YA HEAR ME??" I bark at him with a irk mark as i run with him on my back as i run to get onboard the escape ship- when one of the marines sends a canon ball at the ship's side- wreaking it.

Then- my eyes widen at the sight, when i see sanji running from the clouds with chopper, kokura, chimney, and her cat with him, but i was too far and much to busy to pay attention to whatever happens with them. I continue to dodge the marines, before just turning and running with sanji and the rest of the crew due to the marines having canons.

And while the others are on one the other column, i was on the one where luffy fought lucci- and it was much to far and too risky for me to carry luffy on my back while also making sure i was focused on my devil fruit, and ontop of that- it seems the boats that the marines had were here and were the ones shooting the cannons.

"Luffy!! You gotta move your body!! Anything will work, just get us over to the others before you get ourselves killed!! Even if your body's hurt, you gotta move!! My devil fruit doesn't work well with holding more than my own body weight! So do something!! You want us to all leave together, right?! Well move you dummy!!" I bark as him as i look behind my shoulder at him.

"Luffy!! Hurry!! Move it!!" Nami calls out and soon all of the crew begin telling him to move, including me, there was also transponder snails of the franky family. "No... im in trouble" luffy grits out- and i narrow my gaze at him. "Luffy! You want to be king of the pirates right?!" I shout at him as i look at him with narrowed brows. "Our friends are out there fighting and cheering you on, because you promised them that we would make it out, all together!! What kind of king of the pirates, breaks their promise to their friends?! So do something!! You hear me?! Luffy!!" I shout at him as luffy takes in breaths.

Then- there was some weird voice, and i straighten up, and it was like it was telling us to look down and jump in the sea, "JUMP INTO THE SEA!! MOMOKO!!" Usopp yells, and i nod before runing and jumping towards the sea

Then- i see her, and i break into a grin, along with luffy and all the others, "Everyone!! Get on board the merry!!" Usopp yells, "MERRY!!!" Luffy yells with tears in the corner of his eyes as me and luffy fall into the sea with my crew, and im grabbed by kokura and the two of us are thrown onto the merry by her.

I sit up as i cough out the sea water that got in my lungs, "ROBIN!! YOOHO!! LEAP INTO MY ARMS DARLING!!" Sanji shouts with heart eyes- but robin just falls into franky's arms instead- making sanji's jaw drop. Then choppers tossed onto the ship where he tears up, "the merry!! We're back on the merry!! I love you so much!! Thankyou!!" Chopper cries out.