109. Chapter one hundred and nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.28.23

authors note ;
ooo. this chapter is going to be VERY long. Its probably going to have all of sabaody.
ooo. my favorite arc is Whole Cake Island <3
ooo. kizaru's dub voice holds a special place in my heart ❤️ (oh yes I see )
ooo. is it bad i kinda enjoyed watching kizaru at first 😭
ooo. what should I name momoko's sword as?

  ooo. we had left the place, and it was later on- i was looking at my journal on the Sunny while some of the others were on Hatchin's ship, and unbeknownst to the others, I was looking in a page with Ace's burning Vivre Card, and I swallow thickly as I tighten my hold on the sides of my journal.

  'Ace... please... please make it out okay...' I squeeze my lips together as I look at it( ooh... yeah, thats not going to happen ☺️ )while I ignore the guy yelling out at us, even calling Sanji as "young master" I turn my head at the guy, and I look at him in disbelief at the sight. 'Did... did Sanji kick the guy so much he changed his entire face?...' I look at him with disbelief as he talks confidently with his new faceshape.

My jaw was agape as he tries to blink at the guys, and I raise a brow at it as he and his men leave. I sigh as I shake my head as I look back at Ace's Vivre Card with worry, but I let a breath out as I put the Vivre Card away so that I won't see it for now. Ace will be fine...( no he wont )yeah, he's probably just injured badly, its not like he's going to die anytime soon( 🧍🏻‍♀️ )...

I let a heavy breath out as I put the journal away. "Hey! Octopus, starfish, you two Camie! Come take a break up on deck! I'll make you a cup of tea." Sanji calls out to the three. "Sure!" Camie responds, and I look over at Hatchin's ship at Camie.

The three of them get on the Sunny, Hatchin drinks some tea, "thats some good tea." Hatchin comments as I drink some tea as well, I hum in satisfaction of the drink. "Looks like you guys are on the right course! First stop, Sabaody Archipelago." Camie says as she looks at her map, Usopp leans over to look at it. "And we gotta go there first if we wanna get to Fishman Island?" Usopp responds. "We fishmen and Mermaids can dive right down and get there in no time at all, its not quite so easy for humans. The water pressure would crush you too bits if you tried." Hatchin responds.

I see Nami kick Brook in his face in irritation, and I can already suspect her reason for doing such action, Zoro goes ahead and sits at the side of the staircase of the Sunny where he takes a nap. "Yeah no kidding. It was too much for the Shark Submerge to handle." Franky responds to Hatchin, and I remember the scene to a 'T.