18. chapter eighteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.06.23

authors note ;
ooo. momoko's fighting will be inspired by mitsuri from demon slayer! so a bit of a spoiler for what her sword might look like 😼

ooo. tying my hair into a tighter ponytail, my hands grasp my yellow hairtie, before i was finially satisfied with the tightness of the tie, i crack my knuckles as i dream of being able to purchase a new supply of my ink, paper, and other things- and even the possibility to find a new sword, and one that i'm able to take my time in choosing it, afterall- i might not be the best swordsman... or i should say swordswoman since i see myself as a woman.

Anyhow, back to the present time- i was feeling the heat, and i was fanning myself with my own hand, the one with the bandage wrapped on, and while most wouldn't be too affected by it, it seems that i was due to my devil fruit, that might be able to sheild the heat a bit more, clouds also trap some of the outgoing infrared radiation emitted by the world and radiate it back downward. So while i was able to shield myself with it, my body was also absorbing the heat, making me more hot than i should be.

  Well- tempature wize, not looks wize, though i am hot i would say that personally, since confidence is key/ and i don't care if people say im wrong, because i dont care what they might think my looks are. Though currently, i was in a corner writering with both chopper and luffy, and chopper was also dying from the heat, though he was more so than i was since he was covered in fur, luffy was dying from hunger... and i think thats a fact. Eh, if he dies, he dies. Not my deal.

  "So hot..." me and chopper mumble in sync as we sweat heavily, though i can tell that chopper was dying of the heat more so than i am. And while i love having longer hair, this wasn't the time that i would rather have shoulder length hair more so the length i currently have it at- at least i have a hair tie to help keep my hair off my back and neck.

As we dock, i look at the town the was off in the distance, 'this is definitely way different then my old islands in the past 10 years i've ranaway.' I cross my arms, "So this is a alabasta town." Usopp comments, "Food!" Luffy shouts making me deadpan, 'of course' i sigh as i shake my head in disappointment. "Listen guys! Use self-control and try not to act on instinct to much!" Nami says and i pale as i sweat,

  'that incendiant.... Oh the streets... the spilled ink- the crushed paper...' i shiver as war memories of the sale back at my the first island i stayed at before going to bird island... oh that poor worker... i shiver from the meer memory of that sale day. "Yes nami-san!" Sanji shouts as i snap out of the war memory. Zoro frowns a bit and starts sweating, "the guy who needs to hear the most is already gone." Zoro says and i see how luffy was already running for the food making me gain a irk mark,