17. chapter seventeen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.04.23

authors note ;
ooo. im finially done with drum island 😭

ooo. in a book of mine, i write with a new pen that makes a satisfying sound from each stroke- i was currently in my element of writing, and I was ignoring anything going on outside of my room, if anything is going, its not going to be my problem- the others can surely finish whatever or whoever might be the problem, and i don't care for anything else, i havent been taking care of my writings.

I might be apart of this crew, but i do have things i care about more so, especially writing- it is what i've always loved, well... there was some points in life that I've questioned about it, but that was before knowing the man who gave me my name that i go by as of now. So, if i keep on disregarding what i do as i writer, that would be a dishoner of being a writer- just like how that man had told me, that if you give up on writing, and resort to something as tacky as being lazy, or worse- copying anothers own work, you can't call yourself a writer- thats what that man had taught me to always stick to- so i won't be doing something like that, ever.

As i go over to grab another sheet of paper, i notice how there was not one left- making me sigh and get up as i go to check my writing material chest, only for... ugh... only to see that i was completely out of paper, and apparently also any ink i needed as well. I sigh as i massage my temples before putting away the things on my desk away.

I go ahead and walk up the stairs that lead to the upper deck, opening the door- i see nami with a map, standing next to nami. "Ay, nami-san- the large rat trap is no longer good enough against keeping luffy out, so can we please buy a lockable refrigerator?" Sanji pleads as his smoke clouds turn into hearts and a soft blush dusts across his cheeks. "Well, maybe" nami says

  "hey nami, i'm all out of paper and ink, and i do still need a sword still- i'd rather not have to relay on everyone else for fighting, and i'd rather not have to worry about fighting with just my fists." I shrug, as i go ahead and stand next to vivi, nami nods as she sighs a bit, "i suppose it'll think about it... since sanji and your weaponless situation can be a life or death issue, i don't know about the ink or paper though." Nami explains, and at the thought of no ink much less paper, makes me pale.

  "I don't know... i might die without paper for too long..." i sweat, making nami sweatdrop. "I see..." she mumbles. I look down to see that chopper, usopp, and karoo, were... fishing, ugh... fish. Man i hate that kind of stuff... the three of them were munching ok some meat, usopp finishing his first. "Well... we'd better catch something for sanji..." usopp says, and i just cross my arms as i lean on the railing, sanji walks up to the three of them