97. Chapter ninty-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.23.23

authors note ;
ooo. i'm on christmas break, so be expecting many chapters 💁🏻‍♀️

  ooo. i cover Lola's head with my body as I worry for her, "Lola!" I say in worry as i squeeze my eyes tight as the others worry for the four who lost their shadows, I couldn't bare seeing Lola pass away, and I just hold her tight with some sweat on my face in fear of her, and I stop as I still felt her here, and I blink my eyes open, before they widen as they were open, and my mouth was agape, before hugging her tightly, this makes Lola's eyes widen before hugging me back. "Honey!! My little sister has been alive!!" She cheers out, and her crew's jaws drop.

  "S-sister?!" They yell, it seems my crewmates didn't hear as I felt some tears pick at the corner of my eyes, and I immediately hide them away as I hug her tightly, "Lola..." I say softly as I just hug her, my crew seems to be with Luffy, but I was too busy too deal with my sister than to deal with him, i'm sure my crewmates can handle it. "Lola... can we talk...later?" I ask her quietly, and she nods with a smile. "Of course, Honey." She says, and i suck in a breath. "I... dont go by that name anymore. Its Momoko." I tell her as i tighten my fists.

  She blinks with wide eyes before they soften and she nods with a smile. "Alright, Momoko." She says softly, and I suck in a breath, before having a small smile. Lola then seems to remember that she has to thank the rest of my crew, she she and her men run towards them, and I join in with going to my crew, though I didn't run. "Hey!! Old man Spoil!!" Lola calls out as she runs towards the old man. "Hey! The honorary chairman of the victims club!!" The men yell as they stop, I stop next to Lola.

  "Oh, well look who it is. Your all okay then( Ace isn't 😂 )?" Spoil asks Lola, "yes, and you?" She responds to Spoil. "Sure am." Spoil responds, "guess they all know eachother or something. Hold on, I'm still wondering how You and Lola know eachother." Usopp says, before asking me. "Good, your all here. And in regards to your question, me and her go back, she's my sister." Lola responds, shocking most of my crewmates.

  "SISTER?!"

  I nod, "yes, that's right. She's my elder sister." I respond point blank, not wanting to go into the details. Most of my crewmates blink in surprise, "huh? Really? You two dont look alike... like at all." Nami ponders with surprise, I bite my tongue.

"Its complicated..." i say, and its not false, it is complicated... well I suppose its not too complicated, but i'd rather not say anything about it. My sister and her crew thanks them all. "And lastly, and most importantly- i will allow one of you too marry me!" Lola sparkles. "HELL NO!!" My male crewmates all reject.

  I just deadpan, "shot down by 5 people at the same time!! Thats 540 rejections!!" Some of her crew yell, and I blink in surprise at her asking of marriage. Lola continues on asking for who would want to marry her, Zoro was just saying that It was just a bonus that they got rescued, making me earn a irk mark. "HEY!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! SOMEONE WAS FINALLY SHOWING US SOME GRATITUDE!!" Nami argues at Zoro as she slaps him so hard it sends him flying, and I snicker as he crashes into some rubble.

"Yeah, she's right! Let us thank you all proper right, okay? You guys might have not set out to save us but we're still thankful that you sent Moria packing( like how akainu sent Ace's life packing 😌 )!" One of Lola's men says, and Nami's eyes turn into Beri signs, making me deadpan.

"You are? Really?"

"I shouldve known." Usopp deadpans, "Yeah! How about we show you were Moria's treasures hidden? You guys can take every piece we find! You sure did earn it!" Another one of Lola's men promises.

"That's so sweet! Okay if you insist! Oh no... i forgot something important..." She says happily, before clamping a hand over her mouth as her eyes were wide in fear, and i furrow my brows in confusion. "Oh yeah? What?" Usopp asks.

"Is something wrong?" Robin asks, and Nami looks over her shoulder, "everyone! This is serious!" Nami exclaims, my nose twitches at the unknown sent.

"I see..."

We all look up at the voice, "my greatest fears have become a reality... so it would seem." The voice continues and we see some guy with a black jacket with the a white government symbol, his belt was black with white paw prints, his pants were white with black spots, he wore black shoes, a white hat with the same pattern as hid pants, thick curly hair, he had a bible that also had the world government symbol, he held a transponder snail in his hand, and... he had bear ears?( furry 😔 )

"Whose that guy?" Usopp asks, "he's here..." Nami says, before breathing quickly as she looks up at him, I eye her before looking back at the guy. "Everyone, stay calm and listen- please... during the fight with Moria and the others... i forgot to tell you... but- there's- another one of them on the island... one of the seven warlords of the sea!" Nami informs.

My eyes widen in surprise, "wait- so he's... one of..." Usopp starts off, "one of the seven warlords of the sea."

one piece extras ;
ooo. still no real personal lola and momoko time 😞
ooo. its not really complicated with how lola and momoko are related, they share the same mom, but dont have the same dad
ooo. lola and momoko are half sisters
ooo. more momoko and lola content later 🤞🏼

1005 words
──
sorixu_