44. Chapter fourty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.02.23

authors note ;
ooo. why does no one ever comment?? I promise i don't bite

ooo. connis explains that it was a lamp dial which makes it like a lamp, she also explains some other things used by these dials, "I want to live in the clouds, forever!!" Chopper says, and i just brush it off as i look up at connis, "too be honest, we couldn't really sustain life up here in the clouds without these dials" connis says, and i hum.

"Huh" robin hums as well, "our culture has evolved with the dials. I suppose how they evolved with the white white sea." Connis says as zoro snores- and i just deadpan from zoro's snores. Sanji and pagiya set the diner out- and i eye it with some hunger- it does look good. "Ladies and gentlemen, diner is served. We have you sky lobster with special sauce, and a side of island fruits that i cant pronounce." Sanji says, and i just slightly lean forward as i eye the food.

"That looks so good!" Luffy says in his hungry tone, "lets dig in!" Chopper shrieks, and we begin digging in, i was thankfully given food that doesn't taste sweet- sanji most likely knew that i didn't like sweet tasting things- luffy and usopp talk about it and how it was good- which i can agree on. Sanji goes towards the railing on the balcony ( i think its the balcony ) as we eat. "Hey guys, any of you know where nami is?" Sanji asks, and i look up as i see sanji smoke. ( my man sanji must got horrible ass lungs 😭 )

"I think she's riding the waver" luffy says as he stuffs his face, "she should still be down there. She seems to enjoy it" i comment with a shrug. Sanji turns towards us, "I don't see her" sanji says- and i blink from his words, "She probably went out too far, she'd like that- you should have some of this" usopp says, and i hum, "she doesn't know this place, she probably just got lost or carried away" i comment before going back to eating.

Connis voices her worries to her father, and luffy looks over at them, "Huh? What're you talkin' about?" Luffy asks as he eats his crab meat, connis looks at him with worry clear in her features, "in the clouds, there's a place called the upper yard, that no one is ever allowed to set foot on, its not too far away... it would only be a short trip by waver from here, i'm afraid your friend nami set ashore there from curiosity." Connis says, and on one hand- my gut tells me she did, but on the other- my brain tells me that Nami wouldn't be so dumb as to step foot on somewhere she shouldn't... i hope...

"What's so bad about someone going on this island? Is it full of monsters?" Usopp asks, and i eye connis, "its sacred ground." Connis explains- and i blink at i look at her with confusion, "sacred ground?" Robin asks, "Like it's something similar to worshipping?" I ponder, "but its so much more than just that. Its the island, where god lives..." connis explains- and my eyes bug out, "you mean- there's an actual god? Maybe this is heaven?..." i mumble the end to myself.

"There's actually a god?! And he lives up here on a island that no one's allowed to walk on?!" Luffy asks, and usopp was trembling, "right" connis says simply, "You mean the god? The same one from all the old stories? And he actually live on the island right next to you?" Chopper asks, "he does. I'm sure that everyone has noticed the big sign that said "godland skypiea" that means that this land is ruled by the all mighty god, Enel." Connis explains.

"God's name is enel?" Sanji asks, and i hum in confusion, "he know and sees everything- He's truly omnipresent." Connis explains, and i eye connis, "everything?" Usopp asks in disbelief, "he keeps his all seeing eyes on everyone. Always." Connis says, and usopp and luffy sit up, "FOR REAL?!" Usopp shrieks, "LIKE- RIGHT NOW?!" Luffy adds on. "Yes" connis simply replies, and i blink

Chopper sits up as he shrieks, "AH!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME WHEN I CANT SEE THEM!" Chopper shrieks, "a god huh?" Zoro asks as he takes a sip from his drink, and while i can't really say i believe in god, i also believe god does exists? I don't know how to explain it. I eye zoro, "Huh? So you dont believe he exists? But why not?" Chopper asks, zoro looks down at chopper, "well, for me. Its not a matter for belief, i dont see proof of it one way or another, ( IM GUNNA FIND YA, IM GONNA GET YA GET YA GET YA!! 🗣️ ) and to be honest, i dont want to- go ahead, its not up to me too decline anyone their beliefs." Zoro explains.

"To be honest, i dont really believe he exists, but i also do?" I comment with a sweatdrop, shrugging my shoulders. "So- connis, if this guy enel lives in the upper yard and its so close, then you must've seen him once before?" Sanji questions connis, who puts her hands in front of her, "absolutely not! Its forbidden to go there, the upper yard is sacred ground and a place only for our god to rest. I'm sorry..." connis says, and i place a comforting hand on her shoulder, and she smiles gratefully.

"I see... a place we're not allowed to go ti, no matter what, huh?" luffy sparkles- and i gain a irk mark, "IT MEANS WE DONT GO!!" I bark as i point harshly at him with my pointer finger, "AH!! I'VE SEEN THAT LOOK BEFORE LUFFY! IT ALWAYS GETS US IN TROUBLE! WHEN THE LADY SAYS WE CANT GO THERE CAUSE ITS SACRED OR WHATEVER- THATS EXACTLY WHAT SHE MEANS! WE CANNOT GO THERE!! I WILL NOT LET YOU DRAG ME DOWN THIS TIME!!" Usopp shouts as as shakes luffy by his best collar- luffy was sparkling- making me gain a irk mark.

"No~ hey! I understand we're not supposed to go there! Mhehehe" luffy says in a obvious lie- i irk, "NO GOING THERE MEANS NO YOU MORON!! ARE YOU SO BRAIN DEAD, YOU CANT EVEN TELL WHAT WE'RE SO OBVIOUSLY NOT TO DO?!" I snap it him as i had shark teeth. "C'mon. You really think im the kind of guy who would do that? Heh!" Luffy says- and i sweatdrop with a irk mark still present.

"Yes, absolutely." We all say in sync with exception of robin. Luffy turns back, "hey, if this guy is god, shouldnt he forgive you no matter what you do? Walking around on some forbidden island doesn't seem like a big deal too me" luffy says, "No! Breaking any laws that are set by forth mighty are sacrifice." Connis says- and i eye her worriedly, "right- guess it doesn't matter anyway" luffy says- and i gain a irk mark.

"Tell me, i assume there are some dramatic envious consequences for entering the upper yard, do you know what they are?" Robin questions, connis has a concerned and worriedfull expression, "i do..." she says, "and what are they?" I ask, "it is our belief that if you go there, you will not return alive." Pagiya says- and i just stare in disbelief, "Huh?! Everyone who goes there, dies?!" Usopp shrieks, 'now i really hope that nami has the sense to not go there...' I cross my arms as i lean forward a bit.

Sanji's cigarette falls as his mouth was agape, "I must admit, i am just as worried about nami as all of you are. I hope she hasn't sailed to close to the upper yard." Pagiya says, sanji then leans over the railing in just a quick movement, "NAMI-SAN!! NAMI-SANN!!!" Sanji yells out in hopes of Nami hearing his voice. "Alright! Lets go and find her! We're wasting time" Luffy says with a big smile- i gain a irk mark as my brows twitch.

Usopp grabs luffy by his shoulders- he had shark teeth, "YOU DONT CARE ABOUT NAMI! YOU JUST WANT TO SET US BY YOUR TWISTED URGE TO DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD!!" Usopp shouts as he shakes luffy, i get up and i punch his head

"DONT TRY TO PRETEND!! YOU JUST WANT TO GO TO THAT ISLAND DONT YOU?!" I bark at him

  1443 words
──
sorixu_