28. chapter twenty-eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.13.23

authors note ;
ooo. i kinda skipped over a bit of the episode ( episode 105 )
ooo. did you guys know that i originally was thinking of making momoko x sanji 🤧 at first

  ooo. vivi was still a crying mess, and she looks up- too see all of us looking at her, "You all... luffy- luffy was right... i've made up my mind now, change of plans. We're going to find crocodile." Vivi says, and she stops her crying, and i continue eyeing her. "Yeah" luffy says in determination as well. "That does seem the quickest way to stopping the fighting from happening." Nami comments, shrugging. I nod my head as well, "And we can quit wandering around the desert too. It was beginning to get old." Zoro states, and i place a hand on my hip, dipping my head, my hat also dipping with my head as well. "So, where is he anyway? Where's this damn crocodile guy?" Sanji questions, and we all crouch as vivi takes out a map.

  "Lets see, this is the capital city: alaburna where my father rules, and the rebel army has camped here, getting ready to invade alaburna." Vivi informs as she shows it, i cross my arms. "So we'll need to get too crocodile before the rebel army can inavde." I comment as i stare at the map. "This is where crocodile is, over here: rainbase." Vivi says as she points to a mark on i map, i place my chin on my palm as i stare down at it. "Rainbase?" Usopp states in confusion of the new name.

  "Its just north of us. About a day trip from here." Vivivi explains, i eye the map- and i cant help but have a feeling in my gut that makes me feel uneasy about the guy- he might be kinda hot, but he's a piece of shit for personality wise.

  ooo. it was a while after, and we were nearing rainbase... anyways, luffy had finished telling vivi on how he wants all the food he can after he beats crocodile's ass, and she agreed quite easily, of course it was understandable with luffy's personality and void of a stomach, which i honestly still don't understand how it was even possible... eh- whatever, im sure i'll find that answer out one of these days.

  We could see what i assume as rainbase from off in the distance, "There." Vivi comments, and i eye the town, my new hat giving me some shade over my eyes which helped, "thats's it?" Nami comments as she leans slightly over my shoulder, i stare at it as well. "Oh! Are we here?!" Luffy questions and i just send him a side glance with a deadpan before looking back. "YEAH!! TIME TO KICK CROCODILE'S ASS!!" Luffy celebrates, and i sigh simply.

  Luffy then goes back to walking, "so thats rainbase huh?" luffy comments again and i eye the boy with a deadpanned glance. "So after all that's happened, are we operating under the assumption that baroque works knows that we're here on the island with them?" Zoro questions, "Most definitely. You said you ran into mr.2 here, right?" I state, as i sigh inaudibly at. "Who cares about that?" Luffy questions, and i gain a small irk mark, usopp side eyes the boy.