108. Chapter one hundred and eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.27.23

authors note ;
ooo. kiku is so pretty
ooo. ace is the roger to momokos rayleigh(cause ace is dead like roger and he was the captain for the spade pirates while momoko is alive like rayleigh and was the first mate for the spade pirates)

  ooo. by now I had landed back on the ground as I look at the guy with shock, trying to process the man's face that was the same on Sanji's wanted poster, "Black Leg Sanji, You ruined me!! This is all your fault!!" The guy yells, Sanji runs off somewhere, "could you imagine how scary it was? Being hunted like a dog? Navy Headquarters hounding me at every turn, famous Bounty Hunters knocking at my door. I didn't want to hurt no body! I just wanted a life of peace and quiet! And you destroyed it!" He continues tearfully, actually crying.

  'If you didn't want to hurt anybody, why'd you turn to slave trading?...' I eye the guy with a look that was like, 'seriously?'

  Sanji then pulls himself out of the water, making me look over at him with raised brows. "Hm? Sanji?" I hum as I look over at him, "just 'cause you became a Pirate and got a Bounty Poster that dont even look like you, I gotta go in hiding or else their going to put my hands in shackles and deliver my head to the government!! What did i ever do to you? Give me back my life!!"

  Sanji was walking towards him at first, before running at him, passing by me. "Black Leg Sanji!!" The guy adds on, then Sanji jumps as he proceeds to go to kick him in his face, "WHO CARES?!" Sanji yells as he lands after landing a kick that made the dude's nose bleed.

  "LISTEN UP YOU PUNK!! IF YOU DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS, THEN WHO WILL, HUH?!"

  "SHUT THE HELL UP!! IM MORE PISSED ABOUT THE STUPID WANTED POSTER THAN ANYONE!!"

  The two men argue in enragement, I sweatdrop at their argument, 'i'm still surprised a man looks exactly like the poster does...' I look at them. "Guess they really do share similar features." I shrug as I look at the two men's features. "Two peas in a pod." Zoro says, Brook just breaks down laughing.

  "WHEN I'M DONE WITH THIS GUY, IM GOING TO FLATTEN YOU!!" Sanji threatens Brook, and I look down at Brook with a deadpan. "You go ahead and take care of things. We'll sit this one out." Luffy tells Sanji, "DONT ACT LIKE THIS IS MY FAULT!! If you didn't want to look like the stupid wanted poster, then why didnt you cut your hair or grow a beard so you didn't look like me?" Sanji complains.