82. Chapter eighty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.15.23

authors note ;
ooo. idk what i felt about thriller bark ngl
ooo. the one dude who could go invisible gave me the BIGGEST ick like...

ooo. we were all in the carriage as i lean forward with my chin on the palm of my hand, "hey, i didn't get to take a good look, but dont those horses seem strange?" Nami asks Heldon, and i eye it. "Its dark, your eyes are playing tricks on you. Mhehehe." It laughs. "Yeah, i guess. Im sure its fine." Nami brushes the thought off, i eye heldon suspiciously.

  "Thanks for saving us back there." Usopp thanks it, "Its nothing. Have a drink to calm your nerves." It says, and i eye nami's glass that got some wine poured into it that she sips on, i eye her before looking forward again at Heldon. "Now, this forest is filled with frightening creatures, it's dangerous to pass through on foot." It tells us, i stay silent as chopper nods with a hum. "I was surprised, i thought Cerberus was just a legend, but there it was, three heads and everyone." Chopper says.

  "That thing must've been a mutant( teenage mutant ninja turtles 😛 ), it just wasn't natural. We lucky Momoko got us in that tree." Usopp says, "if your worried about your friends, the safest place is the mansion. Besides they couldn't possibly miss it." It replies to Usopp before looking at Chopper, "not only that, but we get to meet Dr. Hogback too, right?" Chopper asks in hope, i eye him with my brows raised.

  "Is this hog guy really that famous?" Usopp ponders as he holds his chin, and chopper turns to him. "Are you kidding? Every doctor in the world knows his name! He's one of the greatest surgeons ever! He can preform real miracles! It says his operations have made more miracles then there are stars in the sky! He has fame and fortune and every honor that a doctor could hope for! The entire medical community looks up to him like a true hero! But then... he just disappeared without a trace. Some people think he had a accident, and others think he was kidnapped, but in the end- since no one could find any clues, and bit by bit, they started thinking about him as a legend... that is the hogback your talking about? Right?!" Chopper explains before sparkling.

  I purse my brows as i feel a bit uneasy about this guy, like something was off about this Hogback guy. "Yes indeed. He's studying in seclusion." It replies to chopper. "You think i can get a autograph from him?!" Chopper pleas, "i'm sure he can spare a moment for one of his friends." It responds.

  I was keeping a eye on Heldon as Nami suddenly screams out, spooking Chopper and Usopp in the process as i snap my head at the three of them with a raised set of brows. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT! C'MON!" Usopp orders with shark teeth. "What exactly happened?" I ask her with pursed lips.

  "There was a lion, but his face was... it looked like this!" Nami says as she holds a drawing with a lion but a ugly face on it. "Yeah right!!" Usopp replies With shark teeth. "Take a look for yourself! Here!" Nami pushes the curtain on the sides of the carriage to show a forest of some... uh... odd creatures, they stop and as i blink and the three others rub their eyes, they were suddenly gone.

  This causes the three of them to sigh out before screaming at the sight, "THAT IS NOT RIGHT!" They shout and due to me leaning forward and the carriage going fast, i accidentally tumble out, "WAIT!! MOMOKO!! COME ON!! WE NEED YOU TO PROTECT US!!" They yell from a distance, "YOU'LL SURVIVE USOOP!! BE A MAN WOULD YA?!( idk if this is offensive or not 🧍🏻‍♀️ )" i call out as i hear them yell 'no' i sweatdrop but shrug and turn to just walk.

  I return to the strange creatures and pull out my sword. "Sorry for what I'm about to do... not really." I shrug as the creatures tense up.

  ooo. i clap the imaginary dust away, of course i didn't kill them... i think... maybe? I dont know... whatever, guess i should go too the mansion where the others are? It's only been what... 10? 20? Minutes since we separated. I do have to say, they were tricky, but there was also the fact that they couldn't really touch me considering i'm a logia user.

  Anyways, i was heading my way too the mansion when i heard the screams of terror from my friends, making me raise a brow as i head my way to them. I see them as they were at the gates of the mansion. "Oh there you guys are." I say from behind them, but i seem to have caught them off guard as they scream, making me blink.

  Suddenly Nami takes me into a embrace, dirtying my top from the dirt she had on her body and shirt. "MOMOKO!! NEVER LEAVE US!!" She pleas, and i blink, and i notice that they were all dirty. "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US?! YOUR THE STRONGEST ONE OF US!!" Usopp orders with shark teeth and a point, Chopper was clinging to my leg. I sweatdrop, "jeez... alright i wont leave you guys..." i tell them.

We enter through the gates( of Justice 👩‍⚖️ )to the creepy and off feeling mansion, though we dont go in first. "Excuse me! Is this the mansion of Dr. Hogback by any chance? We're traveling pir- uh, traveling traveler people! We've lost our way, so could we take shelter here until morning? Hello! Is anyone there?!" Nami asks as we were walking and were now on the steps.

"Well there's nothing stopping us from going in, though this tunel is kinda scary looking..." Usopp fears as we were approaching the tunel that leads to the mansion, and i was a bit suspicious since this place just gave me a off putting feeling. "I can see the courtyard on the other side." Chopper says. "Is the Dr home?!" Nami calls out once again. "What if no one lives here?" Usopp questions, "its the zombies. I say we give it a look." Nami says, and i blink as i eye her, 'zombies?' I blink.

Then a light turns on and it illuminates some old well along with us. "The lights are on! Thats a good sign, right?" Chopper asks, i was silent as i found this all too odd. "But why would they turn the lights on this old well? That's weird." Usopp worries, and then it begins to work, spooking the three of them, making them hide behind me as a shield, and i place a weary hand on the hilt of my sword, watching it with furrowed brows.

"Oh no! What is it now?" Nami fears as i could feel her trembling behind my back, and it comes up to be a...

one piece extras ;
ooo. the cliffhanger will be shown soon 😛
ooo. momoko doesn't trust heldon

1207 words
──
sorixu_