60. Chapter sixty

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.02.23

authors note ;
ooo. i cant believe i've made 60 chapters
ooo. shout out to gramerly 😜
ooo. i wanna get back to posting new chapters every day or two again

( momoko's pov )

  ooo. it was a while after, i got up painfully- it wasn't as bad as last time- but it still hurt like a bitch. "Jesus fuck that hurt... god i hate enel." I grumble as i end up getting up with a cough of my throat, and i walk out onto deck with legs that feel like jelly.

  "Momoko! Your awake!" Connis exclaims and i cough out, "yeah..." i say as i lean against the railing of the merry, my eyes looking down at the burn mark on the merry's ship, and i sweatdrop. "Sorry merry..." i say at the sight of the poor merry. Connis slightly chuckles at me, and i smile as i slightly chuckle as well, a small smile on my lips.

  The south birds were all heard as they call out in their bird sounds, and i just look forward again.

  ooo. nami, luffy, connis and i were running- well nami had me on her back due to her offer of carrying me instead- so there's that.

  Anyways- luffy was dragging a large bag with him as well, "HEYYYYY!!!" Luffy yells and i just ignore his loud voice. Sanji gains heart eyes at the sight of connis, nami and i- not very likely he was having heart eyes to see luffy.

  "NAMI-SAN!! CONNIS-SAN!! MOMOKO-CHAN!! LUFFY!!!" Sanji yells as i just smile slightly as i wave at my crewmates.

  We finally get over too them, "we're back! Im so glad your okay!! I was afraid i wouldnt see any of you again!" Connis cries out with her face in her hands, tsu was catching her breath. Sanji was spinning around with heart as eyes, "She was worried!! Ahaha!!" Sanji cheers happily- usopp deadpans. "Oh please" usopp says.

  "Im glad you brought food. Where's it from?" Zoro asks, and i get off nami as she just holds me up as my legs felt like jelly. "We found the priest storage locker on our way back through the forest." Nami informs.

  "There was lots more!" Luffy says with food in his mouth- and i gain a irk mark, usopp slides into frame, "but how did you manage to find the way back down?" Usopp asks- and luffy turns as he holds up a two with his fingers. "With the gum-gum: ballon." He informs- talking with food in his mouth. "DONT TALK WITH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH YOU RUBBER HEADED GUY!!" I bark as i manage to punch him on the back of his head.