55. Chapter fifty-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.28.23

authors note ;
ooo. tysm for all your guys love for this story 🤧
ooo. i need josh hutcherson, its not even a joke.

  ooo. the merry was sailing as we had departed for a while, and usopp was making sure everything was in place. "Wind- good. Helm- good. Hm, this is so nice, its just like a pleasure cruise, but we're making bad time. Navigator, pick up the pace!" Usopp yells at nami, i was on the railing- eyeing usopp with a deadpan.

"Im afraid we can't, captain usopp!" Nami yells back, and i eye her- blinking as she had called usopp 'captain' though i guess at least usopp has more sense compared to luffy. "Wait- say that again?" Usopp asks nami, "im afraid we cant!" Nami repeats, "no. The captain part." Usopp says- and i eye him. "Seriously?" I say as i eye usopp. "The milky road gets steap in some places, so we'll have to rely on dial power to get by" nami informs usopp

"Pour it on little crow!!" Usopp yells at the crow, "sanji! You are my official body guard! The captain is afraid of this creepy forest..." usopp orders sanji wearily who was holding a barrel, "come on, for crying out loud, knock it off with the captain crap, the only people im planing on protecting is my little nami-san, and my dear momoko-chan!" Sanji shouts, and i wave him off.

"Hey! it's about time for that weird knights medicine isn't it? Do you remember where chopper said he was going to put it?" Nami asks sanji, 'shouldn't you call him godfall? Or god at least? He is god apparently...' I mentally think, but i wasnt going to voice it and get hit by nami. There's only few people im afraid of, and she's one of them, especially when angered.

"My name is godfall, thats god then fall." Godfall tells nami, and i look at godfall. "Oh yeah thats right. It's sitting on a barel down in the galley. Can you grab it nami-san sweet?" Sanji asks nami, "sure thing" she says before leaving to the galley to grab the medicine. "Well well, old man. Your looking better." Usopp tells godfall, his arms crossed, and i just look back at them- still on the railing near the merry's figurehead.

"Mmhm. Im thankful to you all" godfall says, "hey, if anyones to thanks, its our ship's doctor. When it comes to medicine, that chopper is a real medical worker, there's no doubt about it, but- now that i think about it, you saved chopper from that priest guy, didn't you? So i guess we're even then, hahaha!!!" Usopp says.

"Dont fret about it godfall, its all good." I say to godfall, leaning a bit forward with a little smirk-smile on my lips. Godfall's eyes close, and i blink as i eye him, "old man" usopp says, "did you pass to the other side?" I ask. "Shall i tell you a little of this lands history?" Godfall says. 'Oh, he's still alive' "hm?" Usopp hums.