66. Chapter sixty-six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.03.23

authors note ;
ooo. ngl lucci kinda smexy
ooo. i skip scenes sometimes so sorry

  ooo. both franky and momoko got tied up by the agents, momoko was still out cold- her blood from her head still slightly wet but most had dried a bit up, at least it means she would be able to get some z's for now after 3-4 days of trailing after robin for such time- usopp was going to attack the agents after seeing them try to take momoko and franky away, but gave up easily.

  Anyhow, franky was complaining about how usopp was beat in less than 5 seconds. "Oh boy. Thats just sad" franky complains. "So what your saying, is that you left the strawhat's but you haven't given up your life of crime? What a shame. If your a pirate- your coming with us. Kalifa." The agent with a long nose says.

  "Got it" kalifa replies as she holds some rope where she approaches usopp. "As for this ship. You still haven't disposed of it?" the agent says as he approaches the merry. "Dont you dare touch her!!" Usopp orders, the agent takes off one of the things that was holding the merry up, making her tilt before he takes the other one and it leaves the merry in the water.

  "Are you listening to me?! What are you doing?!" Usopp orders as he has a slight quiver in his voice. "Even if it was just a temporary disguise, we are still respected as shipwrights. When we say your ships done for, then you would do well to listen to us." The agent says as he opens the door where the merry came in through- showing the dark and cold outside.

  "Why do you care?! Its not even your ship!! I can do whatever i want with it!!" Usopp yells, "this lever releases the water right?" The agent threatens, "Cut it out!! Its not funny damn it!! Hey!!" Usopp gets up as he goes to run at the agent but the agent pulls the lever, and the merry goes slowly drifting away- usopp runs but falls, "No!! Stop it!!" Usopp yells- and before he could get any closer Kalifa wraps her spikey whip around him- earning a painful sound from his as the merry falls down and into the ocean as usopp falls, and he cries out. "Merry!!" He cries out.

  ooo. as the three of them are being carried to the sea train by the agents of CP9, sanji was behind a wall where he was secretly at, and he was thinking currently- he did end up having a strange dream about him being a prince saving robin who was like a princess.

  "Corie sir! CP9 is here!" Some marine exclaims- and sanji looks up to see franky and usopp struggling- and his eyes widen at the sight of momoko also being carried- but she unlike the two boys wasn't struggling and he suspects that momoko was unconscious.