79. Chapter seventy-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.07.23

authors note ;
ooo. you guys know what's up after this arc and sabody arc 😇
ooo. of course i could make ace survive since this is my book and all... but why would i do that? ☺️

ooo. it was a few days since, and currently the three idiots were playing with the swing, robin was watering plants- i was with her as well as i was journaling- i also included a small sketch of robin and the flowers- but now i was just writing in it. "And now for a next trick- usopp, will fly!!" Usopp exclaims as he laughs with chopper and luffy- usopp did his trick, i was just irritably deadpanning.

"Woah! That was awesome!!" Luffy laughs out, "me next! Me next!!" Chopper begs- robin chuckles, and i sigh out. "Is the swing that fun?" I question with a sigh as i put my hand up with my cheek on it. "I think it's quite nice that their having such fun" she says with a chuckle of amusement, i eye her before sighing. "Yeah i guess..." i say before looking at the morons again.

Sanji asks the morons to get octopus's. I get up as sanji said he made some something for me, robin and nami. Me and robin go into the kitchen, "its quite lively out there." Robin tells nami, "lively as in the three idiots are back to being idiots again" i sigh as i purse my lips.

"Oh perfect timing, sanji made one of these for you two as well." Nami says with a tray with three glasses, and im guessing the one with a more of a sour look is mine. "How kind" robin says, "he always does something like this though." I say with a shrug.

The three of us sit at a chair- and we clink the glasses just as there was the sound of someone jumping into the tank, and i look over my shoulder to see usopp in there. "Usopp?" Nami asks- and i get a irk mark. "YOU IDIOT!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!!" I bark at him as i go up to the glass along with nami as usopp battles the octupus.

Then- the octopus get on him and it looks like he couldn't move- i sweatdrop. "Oh no!" Nami frets, "that doesn't look good." Robin says as she gets up, then when usopp pulls one of the octopus off of him- it squirts ink. I gain a irk mark as it seems that usopp managed to piss them off. "Ack- ugh..." nami groans in disgust.

"Oh god damn it..." i groan as i storm to where luffy and chopper is, i get on my knees, i look at the two boys. "Next time... DONT MAKE USOPP GO INTO THE TANK!! Now wrap your arm around my torso so i can help usopp!!" I order luffy who nods, he does just that and i jump into the water.