70. Chapter seventy

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.04.23

authors note ;
ooo. not me posting multiple chapters in usually one day 🙆🏻‍♀️
ooo. also btw anytime the strawhats would be talking about robin, just think their talking about her too 😇

ooo. as we walk, there was a strange sound- making robin stop, i look over my shoulder at her with a blink of my eyes. "Hm? Keep moving. I dont remember telling you to stop nico robin. Hey! Are you listening to be? Don't forget whose the boss around here!" Leather face complains, and i gain a irk mark, 'does he ever stop talking? His voice is ugly as well' I look at leather face in irritation.

  "Alright lucci! Just drag her! Pull her by the hair if you have too!" Leather face adds on, and i just look at leather face with a irritated look. Lucci goes over to robin where he grabs her by her arm, "its an order. Now come on, start walking." Lucci orders robin who looks behind her shoulder as she walks- i look over at her.

  "Your delusional arent you?( stfu you ugly ass mf i cant wait to make momoko beat your ugly ass )oh my! Your honesty convinced that the strawhats are still on their way to rescue you and your friend! Hahah!! Moron!! I've never seen( someone as ugly as you are spaunda 😇? )such a weak looking pirate crew! If thats your only hope, thats pretty sad.( that a woman had to birth you? )that explosion earlier was probably the pipes or something! There's no way( that you were probably abandoned as a child 😇 )they could make it this far! While your off( off yourself spandum )in your fantasy world, dreaming of being yourself rescued with that woman- we'll reach the gates of Justice! The bridge of hesitation lies right before the gates of Justice- we'll cross the first elevator half of the bridge. And once the gates are within our site, the other half of the bridge will rise from the sea! And then we'll finally pass through the gates themselves! Once the gates are firmly closed behind us, we'll erase every lingering trace of your pathetic miss optimism will be dashed to pieces! You forget what hope even means! The only feeling left in your body will be a overwhelming and intense sense of guilt! You will live in seamless atonement of your friend suffering because of yourself!!" Leather face taunts as he laughs.

  I grit my teeth as i glare at him- robin inhales sharply as she looks over at me, her eyes wavering at what spaunda said about me living in pain because of 'her fault' i cant stand his laughter. "Shut up!! If it's anyone's fault, its the world government!! Robin had no part in me choosing to stay with her!! So shut up!! Because you have no right to tell her any of that!!" I yell at him, and he snaps his head at me- then, my nose twitches on a incoming scent. "ROBIN!!! MOMOKO!!!" Luffy yells.