103. Chapter one hundred and three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.23.23

authors note ;
💃

  ooo. i was laying on my stomach with my arm over the side of the bed as I sleep heavily, finally having some sleep after a while. My ears peak up on the sound of singing, and I gain a irk mark. "IM GOING TO BREAK THOSE BONE!!" I bark at Brook in anger as i get up and go to run at him like a jumpscare, "KYAHHHHHH!!!" He shrieks, Robin used her devil fruit powers to stop me from breaking his bones.

It was later in the day, and we were eating in the living room. "We're not getting anywhere in these calm waters. If you like miss. Navigator, I can switch to paddles instead." Franky suggests to Nami.

"I dont think that's necessary, based on the weather, I can tell that there'll be wind tomorrow." She responds to Franky, "Alright then, that works. No need to waste my precious cola." Franky responds.

"Yoho."

"Yummy! Sanji's cooking's the best! I love it!" Luffy exclaims as he eats his meat, and Brook turns his head at him, I eat my food as I stay silent so far. Just thinking of me strangling Brooks boney neck.

"Yohohoho!"

"Robin dear, would you care for some seafood salad?" Sanji asks as he holds some salad before Robin, "yes I would." She replies.

"Yohohoho!!"

"Hey? What's wrong Brook?" Usopp asks as he holds a cup of coffee, I look over at Brook with questioning. "You've been acting all creepy since you woke us up." Zoro says, and I remember how i managed to get good sleep, but just as I reached the peak of my dream, Brook just had to ruin it- this causes my face to sour.

"Did you see something cool while you were on watch? What was it?" Luffy asks as he has food in his mouth, causing irritation.

"While he was making his rounds and keeping a eye on things, he found Momoko's voyage journal!" Chopper says, and I blink. "You did?" I ponder as I hide my irritation for now.

"Yes i did! I happened to stumble across it and couldn't help but take a peak! To be honest, i was amazed- shock even! My excitement after what happened at Thriller Bark had yet to subside, but for you? That was mearly the tip of the iceberg! Your all responsible for stopping a civil war in Alabasta, your adventure on Skypiea, a place many knew more than just a legend! You guys made yourselfs enemies of the World Government at Water 7 and Enies Lobby! I got so excited reading about it I thought my heart would pop! Well- that is, if I actually had a heart, Yohohoho!!"

I blink before leaning forward with my arms folded on the table. Nami and Robin chuckle slightly, "I see. But now that we're heading to the new world, I wonder what Momoko will have to write about next." Nami says as she looks over at me, and i gain a sparkle as I keep my usual expression on my face, Chopper looks up at me, "everything that's happened's since we met Brook to the journal too right, Momoko?" He asks.

I hum as I nod, "that's right." I say, and Brook slams his boney hands on the table as he stands, "that's my concern! Since you all helped me become your comrade, I dont feel like i've done anything useful to help you in return!" Brook exclaims.

I blink as I look up at him, "i understand why your so worked up, but take it easy. Now that your apart of our crew, let me give you a little piece of advice." Nami tells Brook.

"I shall listen carefully. Thank you."

"You must never ever let your guard down during a meal, not even for a second." Nami tells him, and I already see Luffy snatch Brooks meat. Luffy goes to take mine, but I send him a authoritative glare, "dont. You. Dare." I warn him, and we seems to take my warning and retreats his hand- though he was pouting.

"I understand Nami! I shall be ever vigilant!!"

"Too late. He got it." I tell Brook as I go ahead and just eat. Brook promises his worth to our crew.

ooo. brook was standing next to me as I use his bones as help at wiping my extra ink off. Then, he goes to look at my paper some more, "what splendid writing!" He says in amazement as he bends down, and I hum as I nod and look at him, "thanks Brook." I tell him with a smile.

As he goes to stand up again, but he hits a shelf, and it was like slowmo as he knocks some ink that wasn't tightly sealed over weeks of writing all over the papers. My mouth goes agape, I twitch as Brook panics, "oh my!! I apologize!! I can get rid of it!!" He wipes it all over the pages.

I told my pen so tight you could hear the sound of the wood cracking, "Brook... you have 5 seconds to get out of here before I make you feel so much pain, you'd wish you had died instead." I say as my head slowly moves at him. He fears as he runs out, and i snap the pen in half. "BROOOKKKKK!!! IM GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD DIED THAT DAY!!" I yell as I lunge at him like a wild cat.( fnaf jumpscare core 💁🏻‍♀️ )

This causes a scream of agony, eventually i'm forced off away from about to kill him from him running away. I go back to my writing room as i slam my door close before putting a "no brook sign" in kanji on the door as I slam the door close once more.

"My dear paper... im so sorry my love..." I say as I grive for my dear paper as I have to sadly take it and discard it. "I'm so... so sorry..." I say in grief of the loss of paper.

Soon it was time for lunch, Sanji had gone all out for this one, I just had plain rice and some other things that weren't too fishy tasting.

After that, we all were doing what we were. Me, Nami, and Robin were having some time together as we look at some clothing catalog. Pointing at different clothing choices.

after a while, I was in my writing room after being With Nami and Robin for a while, I had dozed off, but my ears perk up with the sound of a violin, and I stay asleep as i form.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko has her own writing room
ooo. momoko makes the voyage journal as she is the writer of the crew

1140 words
──
sorixu_