09. chapter nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.22.23

authors note ;
ooo. no one is reading this book 😭
but... BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT?!
ooo. i made momoko a writer cause i like to write lol

ooo. sanji takes notice of usopp who was closest to the tarts, making sanji gain a irk mark on his head, nami frowns at how close usopp was too our tarts. "Yours is over there" sanji grumbles as he points to his right, "hmm... okay!" usopp says- not really affected by sanji's attitude, more so hungry for the delicious looking tarts. "Geez... hm? Where's luffy?" sanji asks.

  "Oh, almost forgot, i asked him to draw water earlier, i want to take a shower. Unlike some people..." i mumble the last bit, "then he's probably at the water drawing machine." nami adds, i hold my chin as i ponder, before nodding. "Probably." I simply reply. "Then no wonder he's been quiet." Sanji says, i cross my arms, "hopefully he didn't fall into the sea..." i mumble as i feel a bit of worry- afterall, after you eat a devil fruit, while you might have newfound abilities; you won't be able to swim into any seawater again- unless you want to drown to death, and just as i explain that- the ship shakes, probably because of luffy...

  Because of this- nami spills some of her tea just as she goes to drink it "or not..." sanji says as a irk mark appears on his forehead, Luffy exits the door from the machine, "that things dangerous..." he says, i deadpan, "only cause your the one operating it..." I mumble. I go to where the door is to the machine only to feel my eye twitch at the used to be working machine- now to be broken, due to luffy no doubt. "Aw, come on- why'd you have to break it luffy?" Usopp asks.

  "luffy...YOU MORON!! YOU MIGHT BE OKAY WITH NOT SHOWERING BUT SOME OF US WANT TO SMELL NICE!! NOW WE HAVE TO HAND DRAW WATER TIL IT GETS FIXED, DUMBASS" I shout at luffy as i hit luffy on the head hard, and it causes luffy to get a large bump on his head.

  "ITAI! MOMOKO!! I DIDNT MEAN TOO!!" He shouts as he cradles the bump on top of his head. "IT DOESNT MATTER!! IF YOU DIDNT KNOW HOW TO USE THE DAMN THING THEN YOU SHOULD OF REJECTED MY REQUEST!!" I shout as a vein pops and veins appear as i attack luffy, i can tell something is going on behind me, but i was too hell bent on making luffy feel my wrath.

After giving luffy his punishment; i sit down at the table with a huff, luffy rubs his bumps as he pouts, then it seems that something caught luffy's eye on the newspaper that nami was reading, "Zoro! Look!" Luffy says as zoro opens one of his eyes; "what? Its just the picture of some marine guy" Nami says, i lean over to see what luffy was on about, apparently it was a picture of two boys hugging eachother as they have crocodile tears pouring down their faces.