119. Chapter one hundred and nineteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.02.24

authors note ;
ooo. y'know a goat in a show? Her name is Rouge... and she had Ace in her womb... FOR 20 GOD DAMN MONTHS SHES A G 🗣️‼️
ooo. officially 35 k reads 🥹❤️

  ooo. we got the ship coated, and now we were sailing to Fishman island. The last island before the New World, and currently, it was dark as we were beginning to leave- I was on the railing as I look out up at the bubble that was encasing our ship, and it would help us go under the waters... dont ask me how it works that way. Idk man.

My ears perk up on the sound of the yelling that were in the kitchen, making me raise a brow as Ace comes out, holding a wanted poster. "Momoko!! I got a 300 million beri bounty!!" Ace points to his wanted poster, and my jaw goes agape as I stumble off the railing as I go over to it and clutch it. "HAH?!" I yell in shock as I look at it with shock, and Ace grins as he nods his head. "Cool, huh?" He asks as he gives me a closed eye smile as he grins, and I deadpan as I look over at him. "Yeah I guess... but... WHY ARE YOU SO CALM?!" I exclaim in disbelief as I shake his shoulders, making him blink before grinning- and I eye him with a huff.

"You moron."

ooo. after a bit of some trouble to getting towards the island, we finally arrive- I was leaned against my knees as I breath out tiredly. "Oh my god..." I breath out as I wipe the slight bit of sweat away( this was before the present time line, so that's why she has a lower stamina than she should. ) I gain a irk mark at Ace's chuckle, and I look over my shoulder at him. "Don't laugh at me!!" I bark at him as I stop my heaving breathing.

  "Captain! We made it!! Fishman island!!" Sato yells in glee- Mido was a seahorse looking Fishman, so being back home made him start to tear up as he leaned a bit over the railing, Kotatsu, a cat that we helped from a freak show, peaked his head from behind a crate- he was a bit of a coward, but he wasn't as cowardly( 🫣 )as when we first knew him.

  The others make their comments, the two crewmates who came from Fishman island, Banshee and Sato, were having reminiscent looks at their old homes. Ace jumped off the ship, and I note the flag belonging to none other than Whitebeard himself, the strongest man in the world.

  My gut gives me a off feeling at Ace's strange silence, I narrow my brows as I purse out a lip, "Ace? What are you doing?" I ask him, this catches the attention from the others who were getting the ship checked out for any damages. "Huh? Captain? Is something going on?" Cornelia, a tall man with a shade of bright plum hair, asks in wonder as he had a raised brow.