08. chapter eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.21.23

authors note ;
ooo. this chapter also might be a bit rushed

ooo. it was the next day and sometime in the morning; i dont really know since theirs so clocks on this ship... but it was pretty okay weather today, I was currently writing in a small journal that i was planning on using to record the pirate life and journey of luffy obtaining the one piece and becoming the 'king of the pirates' well... luffy wouldn't stop bugging me this morning during breakfast about it... so i finially caved- but i suppose it's better than nothing, and i am a writer so i guess its not all that bad.

Anyhow- i was out on the deck on a lawn chair that sanji so greatfully got me from out of the storage compartment. "Looks like we lost the wind again" i hear nami say, "if this keeps up; just getting to little garden will take forever." Nami says; making me remember how during yesterday's girl time, nami told me about that ms.all sunday, and how this baroque work company is after us all because now apparently we've discovered the identity of one of the warlords named crocodile.

"That means we won't be moving for a while." Nami finishes, "Time is running out as we speak..." Vivi says; disheartened and worried. I put my notebook down as i look up at her after putting my sunglasses up onto my hair. "Don't worry vivi, i'm sure we'll get there soon, but we can't just rush things." I tell vivi, who nods at my reasurence, that seems to work a little bit- not compeletly, but mostly.

  "I know... but i cant help but worry about my country." She says, i nod. "That makes sence." I respond, "momoko's right, the wind will pick up; i'm sure of it" Nami adds as she puts a hand on Vivi's shoulder. "Fish! Time to fish!" Luffy says, i frown and shiver at the sound of fish, 'of course... fish' I think as i frown in distaste. Vivi's duck named karoo appearing as well.

  "Hey guys, do any of you know where the bait is?" Sanji asks- holding a bucket that has a left over sent of the nasty fishing bait. "Bait? Oh, the stuff that was in there? I ate it." Luffy says, i look at luffy with a deep frown and a look of disgust, 'is luffy for real? THAT WAS BUGS!!' I look at luffy with disgust. "YOU ATE IT?! Those were bugs, ya' know!" Sanji shouts as a irk mark forms, at the sound of luffy eating bugs, usopp's eyes nearly pop out.

  "Really? It was yummy" At this i have to cover my mouth, 'i think i'm gonna get sick' I move my head to the side, "DONT EAT STUFF LIKE THAT!!" Usopp shouts, "Now what?! We cant fish mow that you've eaten our bait!" Sanji shouts, i pause, 'no tait... means no fish... no fish... means i won't have to feel disgusted about the smell of it... but the others need fish... *sigh* guess its not all that good that there's no more bait'