93. Chapter ninty-three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.22.23

authors note ;
ooo. i have a plan B if i plan A fails, and it might involve a pole and some dancing 💃
ooo. or i just find someone rich too marry

ooo. brook laughs in response of the others surprise, Brook lets me go of me and Usopp, and i just stand there. "Hey your back! I thought you were too hurt to fight." Franky tells Brook, "and did something happen? You look better now." Chopper retorts. "You really helped me out back there!" Usopp breathes out in relief, i nod appreciative of Brook's assistance.

  "Its true, i was seriously injured when I dragged myself to the kitchen to get some salt, but then a miracle happened- i discovered some delicious milk, which I promptly consumed, thus returning my health!"

  "CALCIUM DOESNT ACT THAT FAST!!" Usopp and I bark at Brook, "so there you have it everyone! Milk can heal your broken bones!!" Brook exclaims.

  "LIAR!!"

  "Anyway we have the salt we need now, this should be enough to purify that giant, but it may be a close call. And speaking of close calls, the kitchens been blocked off, in other words- we only get one chance to do this." Sanji tells as he has his cigarette away from his mouth.

  "We don't have time too talk, lets move it. If we don't wanna melt when the sun rises, we have too objectives. We need to feed the salt to that monster and we need to beat Moria." Zoro plans.

  "Fishishishishi!!"

  We all have focused looks, and i can smell the fear coming off of Brook and Usopp, but i brush it off as i couldn't care all that much currently. "You guys got any ideas how too get to that guys mouth though? Its like climbing a tower with fists and teeth..." Franky asks.

  "Fishishishishi!! You wanted a chance to get your shadows back from me, well here I am! Go ahead and try! But I warn you, i'm more than just a passenger in Ores stomach. When i'm done with you, you'd wish you'd melted away in the sun! I'll show you what real nightmares are made of!! Fishishishishi!!"

  I just look irritated, 'will he stop his yapping? He's hardly that scary, especially considering that he is using Ores as a shield.' I eye Moria with annoyance. "Yohohoho!! Thank you for this change Strawhats! I swear i shall fight beside you with every ounce of my might, although this small gesture hardly repays for recovering my shadow- i shall offer what assistance I can! Lets go!!" Brook proceeds to break his back.