65. Chapter sixty-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.03.23

authors note ;
ooo. does eating a zoan devil fruit make you a furry?

ooo. me and usopp were taken to the warehouse under the bridge by spandex- or franky as i learned- along with his two woman lackeys. Anyways- currently the three kidnappers were sobbing over the story of how the merry was gifted to Usopp and stuff.

  I deadpan with a irk mark, 'aren't they supposed to be our captures?!' I think as i eye franky as i have my arms folded at the three sobbing messes. The two girls whine about something- but it was incoherent due to their cries. "Why are you three crying about it?" Usopp asks as he eyes the three.

  "WHAT?! WE'RE NOT CRYING TO IDIOT!!" Franky lies as he uses a yellow handkerchief to try and wipe his tears away- the two girls doing the same. "We're not crying! None of us are crying!!" The two twins also lie. "And here i thought we were the ones being held hostage..." i grumble. "What the heck is wrong with these nitwits?" Usopp mumbles with a deadpan- i was crouching next to Usopp- and although i didn't like the thought of Usopp trying to fix up the merry and instead let her be at rest- there was no convincing him.

  The three of them burst into even more cries, "anyways you get the jist of it, right? We're no longer friends!! The strawhat's are apart of my past now! That includes you momoko!!" Usopp tells me, and i just eye him silently. "Thats so sad! So sad i have to sing a song about it!!" Franky says as he pulls out a guitar- and i gain a irk mark.

  "Sing it bro!" The twins exclaim in sync, "HEY!! ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!" Usopp yells, "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY BREAKING OUT INTO SONG?!" I bark as i stand and point a angry pointer finger at him.

  ooo. the two girls went to make franky some tea, i just stand behind usopp as i frown a bit as he fixes the merry up. "Ugh, is the tea almost done? Im dying of thirst over here!!" Franky complains. "Almost! We'll bring it over in just a moment!" The twins say in sync.

  "That crying wore me out... not like i even cried." Franky lies again- and i just deadpan with a irk mark, 'what a pain' i think annoyed. "Here you go bro, be careful. Its really hot" the one in the yellow says as she and her sister bring out some tea. "Thank you so much. Okay, i understand what's what brother." Franky says before falling over from the hot tea- i gain a irk mark. "SHE JUST SAID THAT IT HOT!!" Usopp yells with shark teeth, "YOU MIGHT BE AS DUMB AS LUFFY!!" I yell.